Windows 10: Computer Keeps BSOD

Discus and support Computer Keeps BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone The computer just keeps BSOD during normal use when browsing the web and watching videos. I haven't had a problem with the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WP4806, Jun 19, 2020.

1. WP4806 Win User

Computer Keeps BSOD

Hello Everyone

The computer just keeps BSOD during normal use when browsing the web and watching videos. I haven't had a problem with the computer until the beginning of June when its started crashing. After the third time time I had thought I fixed it by updating Intel drivers and it seemed to have worked for about 10 days until an hour or so ago when my computer crashed twice.

Unfortunately I only have the dump files for the latest two crashes since I guess Windows gets rid of them after a certain amount of time. The only thing I remember about those other Events was that their bugcheck code had Es

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArOxSk0CV61MhATFEwnpnChf58ie?e=ocZhVg

Any help in finally fixing my computer would be appreciated

:)

WP4806, Jun 19, 2020
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

Computer Keeps BSOD 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Jun 19, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Computer Keeps BSOD

Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Computer Keeps BSOD

1. Computer Keeps BSOD - Similar Threads - Computer Keeps BSOD

2. Computer keeps crashing with BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing with BSODs: I can't get any work done with my computer anymore, it's constantly throwing itself into BSODs, there's a whole list of different error codes , at this point I'm lost. I reintstalled windows completely, it worked great for about 3-4 days, until it went back into crazy mode. I...
  3. Computer keeps having BSoDs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps having BSoDs.: After my PC opens from a BSoD, I find this in the Event Viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000049435, 0x000000006156d80f, 0x00000000daf560a4. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. Computer keeps having BSoDs.

Computer keeps having BSoDs.: After my PC opens from a BSoD, I find this in the Event Viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000049435, 0x000000006156d80f, 0x00000000daf560a4. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  5. Computer keeps having BSoDs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer keeps on getting BSOD -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps on getting BSOD -: Hi all, Computer has been for months on and off giving me BSOD. Various different error codes.I've tried:ReformattingReinstalling drivers - Updating all driversRemoving all unsafe possible software I've uploaded the dumps in this google drive:...
  7. Computer keeps on getting BSOD -

Computer keeps on getting BSOD -: Hi all, Computer has been for months on and off giving me BSOD. Various different error codes.I've tried:ReformattingReinstalling drivers - Updating all driversRemoving all unsafe possible software I've uploaded the dumps in this google drive:...
  8. Computer keeps on getting BSOD -

9. My computer keeps BSOD

My computer keeps BSOD: Every now and then ill be playing on my computer and then all of the sudden i get the BSOD with varying codes, this happens most often when i try accessing photoshop programs but it has been happening even before i downloaded those programs so i know they cant be the cause....
  10. Computer keeps ladfgss.sys bsod

Computer keeps ladfgss.sys bsod: I need help I've updated the bios, my drivers, and everything, I don't OC my cpu anymore. Even when I don't stream this still sometimes happens. I tried to read the mini dump file but it didn't work, and the last time it opened I couldn't read the letter/number format which...