Windows 10: Computer keeps coming on then going off

Discus and support Computer keeps coming on then going off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a lenovo ideapad 300 laptop it was all right one night then the next morning I turn it on and it said it was doing a start up repair that did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kirstuk, Dec 16, 2018.

1. kirstuk Win User

Computer keeps coming on then going off

I have a lenovo ideapad 300 laptop it was all right one night then the next morning I turn it on and it said it was doing a start up repair that did not work then I got a blue screen saying that C:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I have looked and I have tried what has been said I went and did a factory setting but then it just keeps Giving me my lenovo screen then goes off I have all so just did a disk for the windows 10 is o files but it won't stay on long enough to let the disk work please help as need laptop for coursework.

:)

kirstuk, Dec 16, 2018
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Dec 16, 2018
  3. computer doesn't go to sleep automatically

The only task in that list that is not a part of the system task is the "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor". We suggest that you end the said task by going again to the
    Task Scheduler. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Follow the steps that we have provided you before to display all running tasks.
    • Once all running tasks are displayed, select "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor", then click on
      End Task.

If ending its task doesn't resolve your concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall it by following the steps in this article:

Repair or remove programs in Windows 10
    . Once done, kindly check if the issue persists.

Kindly get back to us once you're done with the steps that we have provided.

Joshua Her1, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Favorite selected keeps coming back

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Try deleting the Favorites in User profile and check if it helps.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you
      can delete the Favorites from there and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer keeps coming on then going off - Similar Threads - Computer keeps coming

2. computer keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer keeps going to sleep: When typing and press the space bar and some lower keys the computer goes to sleep. This is a new computer and out of the box it had this problem but after updating the problem was resolved. But then after installing the latest version of Windows 10 feature update the problem...
  3. Computer keeps going to "sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps going to "sleep: Started tonight, all three of my monitors show no signal detected and then go to sleep mode. Computer seems to keep running but will not wake up. Have to do a hard restart to get it back up. Runnings Windows 10 Pro, updated with current MB bios versions, temps are fine, no...
  4. Computer keeps going to "sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps going to "sleep: Started tonight, all three of my monitors show no signal detected and then go to sleep mode. Computer seems to keep running but will not wake up. Have to do a hard restart to get it back up. Runnings Windows 10 Pro, updated with current MB bios versions, temps are fine, no...
  5. Computer keeps going to "sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Virus on my computer not coming off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus on my computer not coming off: So it says Trojan:win32/sabsik.TE.TA! and I want to remove it but it does not let me even If I let windows security remove it help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-on-my-computer-not-coming-off/5d66918d-99dd-4919-b4b5-f1ab0abf61aa
  7. Audio Drivers Keeping going off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Drivers Keeping going off: Hello , So I have this problem with my computer where the sound drops after few minutes, sometimes few seconds, and it stays that way unles I update the audio drivers. After updating them, it works again for a small time and it drops again. It has been like this for weeks...
  8. PRINTER KEEPS GOING OFF LINE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PRINTER KEEPS GOING OFF LINE: I am using a HP Office Jet 3830 and I either have to keep restarting my computer, or unplugging the printer and plugging it back in. NONE of these solutions is a good fix as it keeps happening over & over! I even tried removing it and re-installing it and that worked for a...
  9. internet keeps going off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    internet keeps going off: 2 things why does my internet keep going off could it be my external adapter optiplex dell 755 also what does this mean how do i fix Thank you TIM[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-keeps-going-off/f7b7c918-0555-4ad9-a3d1-3fbda8ff58a1
  10. Computer keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps going to sleep: Hi there, I upgraded my computer to feature 1809, around 6 days ago. Now, yesterday, I got the cumulative december 2018 update for 1809. Now my computer keeps going to sleep after 10 minutes or so by itself. I have it all turned off in power options. What can I do to...