Windows 10: Computer Keeps Crashing and Blue Screening

Discus and support Computer Keeps Crashing and Blue Screening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to play some games and a couple weeks ago I was able to play but I just got back from college and when I go to start a game, my computer freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stabathane, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Computer Keeps Crashing and Blue Screening

I want to play some games and a couple weeks ago I was able to play but I just got back from college and when I go to start a game, my computer freezes and everything crashes. It either crashes or just blue screens whenever I try to start and play any game, I can't even get past the game menu. I thought it was a driver issue but after updating everything, nothing was fixed, I decided to reset windows via usb installation after days of trying to fix it. No games will play without crashing but internet browsing is unaffected. Here are the problem details of all the problems at the crash, first a windows failure then a hardware failure which shuts down the graphics card sometimes.

Description

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff80339fe897a). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c64ae766-1d30-4fe7-aea2-484c564fc28d.

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 1a1
    Parameter 1: ffffa205580ee240
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x1A1_WIN32K_CALLOUT_WATCHDOG_win32kbase!UserPowerInfoCallout

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 1b0

Parameter 1: 2

Parameter 2: ffffffffc01e0009

Parameter 3: 108

Parameter 4: fffff8073a041dc0

Bucket ID: 0x1B0_DxgkrnlLiveDump:804_Status_0xC01E0009_Driver_nvlddmkm_failed_DdiStartDevice_StartDevice_Failure_dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithDriverBlob

Server information: 25092c43-b414-471c-a5c5-b7fcde43b75a

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: d1

Parameter 1: 0

Parameter 2: 2

Parameter 3: 1

Parameter 4: fffff80339fe897a

Bucket ID: AV_nvlddmkm!gpumgrSetGpuAcquire

:)

Stabathane, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Blue Screens & Computer Crashes

I keep getting Blue Screens that crash my computer. Many different "codes" come up to tell support techs. Many trusted techs tried by remote access to my computer. None succeded(sp?). I came to the Community and found several suggestions and a tech came
    on to chat and was authorized to gain remote access. Afterwards, I had no blue screen crashes for a day & just now had another blue screen.

Can someone help?

VirginiaDyer, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Computer Keeps Crashing and Blue Screening

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Computer Keeps Crashing and Blue Screening

1. Computer Keeps Crashing and Blue Screening - Similar Threads - Computer Keeps Crashing

2. Computer Keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Keeps Blue Screening: Hello, I purchased my current PC about two years ago for myself. A few months ago a problem has been occurring but it goes away for some time and then comes back. It has gotten to the point where I'm tired of dealing with the problem and was hoping any of you, could help me...
  3. Computer Keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Blue Screening: Hello, I purchased my current PC about two years ago for myself. A few months ago a problem has been occurring but it goes away for some time and then comes back. It has gotten to the point where I'm tired of dealing with the problem and was hoping any of you, could help me...
  4. Computer Keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer keeps blue-screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps blue-screening: This is not the first time this has happened. And it has also been happening more and more frequently. Here is the error it usually gives from when it crashed each time. Any help is appreciated, thanks!The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...
  6. Computer keeps blue-screening

Computer keeps blue-screening: This is not the first time this has happened. And it has also been happening more and more frequently. Here is the error it usually gives from when it crashed each time. Any help is appreciated, thanks!The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...
  7. Computer crashes with blue screen

Computer crashes with blue screen: My computer crashes at start up and I get a blue screen, it tries to do an automatic repair but with zero result. When the screen goes blue I see a message that’s a critical process. The Safe Mode didn’t help because the system crashed at the start....
  8. Blue Screen and Computer Crash

Blue Screen and Computer Crash: My computer continues to crash. I just fully reset Windows but the issue is still occurring not sure if any hardware maybe failing because when I fully reload nothing seems to be not working. Typically it will crash 2 times then everything will be back to normal. Please...
  9. Computer blue screen/ crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer blue screen/ crash: I'm having a problem with my laptop I just bought about 2 weeks ago that I find very strange. Originally for the first week it worked great and everything ran perfectly as it should. Then I downloaded the origin installer and downloaded Apex legends to play with a few...
  10. Computer Crashing Blue Screen

Computer Crashing Blue Screen: My computer keeps crashing, going to blue screen, and restarting. It says : Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000009f Parameter 1: 4 Parameter 2: 12c Parameter 3: ffff920f4feb1040 Parameter 4: ffffab0bfc4a78e0 OS version:...