Windows 10: Computer keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows.. then black...

Discus and support Computer keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows.. then black... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My HP Envy x360 that I bought in November of 2018 keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows symbol... then it turns into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SofiaGilmore-Montero, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Computer keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows.. then black...

Hello,

My HP Envy x360 that I bought in November of 2018 keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows symbol... then it turns into a black screen with stuff I don't understand some sort of computer message/errors codes, not sure. I've showed my boyfriend who understands a lot of basic coding and computer stuff, but he's never seen anything like it. It usually crashes a lot while it's charging, and sometimes when its not on the charger. I have been paying attention and it might be that the charger is making it crash? I don't know... and HP isn't accepting any questions right now due to COVID-19 stuff, so they are useless. I'm trying to ascertain whether its software, hardware, or HP only problem.

Every time I try to take a picture of the blue screen, I'm too slow and it goes away. I read another chain on here that told me to turn off the automatic system restart setting, which I did, and I also updated the display adapter. I am about to restart my computer.

Please let me know if y'all understand what is going on. I will post if the problem goes away, but I doubt it will.

Thank you in advance.

Sofia

:)

SofiaGilmore-Montero, Mar 31, 2020

2. Sad face on blue screen

i have a nokia 635 and a white sad face keeps on appearing with a blue screen. i heard about the volume button method but the only problem is that both of my volume buttons are broken. what do i do?

OdalysGerardo, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Help Meh Win User

Computer keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows.. then black...

Windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device Black and Blue Screen of DEATH!

I just opened my Computer Hp Win8.1 and updated to Win10 after a few days it just got updated then it suddenly turn to blue screen with a sad face *Sad. Then it just go to automatic repair i tried everything but still just keep restarting until i tried the change startup method then it gives me the list to:
    1. Enable Debugging Mode
    2. Enable Boot logging mode
    4. Safe mode
    9.Do not open/Skip Automatic Startup Repair

At first i press No.4 and restart and the safe mode don't work its just turn into Automatic Startup Repair. I tried all the numbers and dont work lastly i press No.9 the computer restarts and load saying "Diagnosing Pc and Starting Startup Repair after it finished loading it just turn into a black screen with no buttons and no pointer. I keep restarting it and it just keep on Black Screen and Blue Screen.
    PLS HELP ME! PLS HELP ME MY FATHER IS GONNA KILL ME!!!

(sorry for the wrong grammars!)
    (Im a noob/beginner in pc so pls make it easy!) Thanks!!! *Sad Computer keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows.. then black... :)

Help Meh, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Computer keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows.. then black...

1. Computer keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows.. then black... - Similar Threads - Computer keeps crashing

2. Blue screen Sad face :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen Sad face :: while im trying to game, during mid game, i freeze for about 2 seconds then my whole pc crashes and i get the blue screen with a sad face. the stop code is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. then proceeds to tell me what failed which is nvlddmkm.sys... ive already updated all my drivers. im...
  3. Blue screen with sad face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen with sad face: I have Windows 11 PC and I keep getting blue screen with sad smiley in my Windows. How can I permanently fix it ? I cant even boot the computer now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-sad-face/38ce7a12-bd48-434c-bf90-094dfe4a2243
  4. Blue screen with a sad face

Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  5. Blue screen with a sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  6. Blue Screen Sad Face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Sad Face: Hi, Recently my computer keeps crashing and going to the bluescreen stop code page! I have recently installed a number of new programs for my university course as well as Kaspersky Total Security. This is starting to happen more frequently. Can anyone help with this?...
  7. Blue Screen Sad Face

Blue Screen Sad Face: Hi, Recently my computer keeps crashing and going to the bluescreen stop code page! I have recently installed a number of new programs for my university course as well as Kaspersky Total Security. This is starting to happen more frequently. Can anyone help with this?...
  8. Blue Screen Sad Face

9. Blue screen sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen sad face: So recently i bought a new laptop,like 1 day ago.After i downloaded some apps that i need and an ani-virus app i also downloaded a game called ''Genshin Impact".Ive played this game from other devices and nothing has changed.But today while i was playing the game it suddenly...
  10. Blue screen sad face

Blue screen sad face: So recently i bought a new laptop,like 1 day ago.After i downloaded some apps that i need and an ani-virus app i also downloaded a game called ''Genshin Impact".Ive played this game from other devices and nothing has changed.But today while i was playing the game it suddenly...