Windows 10: Computer keeps crashing and got the following error

Discus and support Computer keeps crashing and got the following error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer just randomly shut down today with the following error and cant seem to find the reason whyThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MickejMouse, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Computer keeps crashing and got the following error

My computer just randomly shut down today with the following error and cant seem to find the reason whyThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffbf016bf34e70, 0xffffa50addde3ed0, 0xfffff80771a05010. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: fce7f844-b1c7-4164-8fab-7c487c4ce5c3.Anyone that could potentially help ?

:)

MickejMouse, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 18, 2021
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Computer keeps crashing and got the following error

my computer crashed

Hi,

Usually, system crash are caused by system file corruption, a driver issue, or a hardware failure. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are there any error messages associated with the crash?

Please check if you can start your computer in safe mode. To do so, follow the instructions found

here

If you're able to successfully boot into safe mode, we suggest that you perform a reset by following the steps under the
    Reset your PC section of this
    article
    . This procedure has an option that allows you to keep your files before reinstalling Windows.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Computer keeps crashing and got the following error

1. Computer keeps crashing and got the following error - Similar Threads - Computer keeps crashing

2. Crash with the following reliability history error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash with the following reliability history error: I wasn't running anything particularly system-intensive, but my computer randomly froze, and after shutting down, I checked the reliability history and this is what it says.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2/‎16/‎2024 7:24 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with...
  3. Crash with the following reliability history error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash with the following reliability history error: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2/‎16/‎2024 7:24 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffd6061106d050Parameter 2:...
  4. Crash with the following reliability history error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash with the following reliability history error: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2/‎16/‎2024 7:24 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffd6061106d050Parameter 2:...
  5. My computer keeps on crashing with a windows error

My computer keeps on crashing with a windows error: The error is WHEA _undetected or something like that. I made sure that my temps were good, also it crashes complety randomly when I'm downloading something and playing games. plz helpSpecs: cpu: i9-10900kgpu: Nvidia 3070...
  6. Computer keeps crashing and got the following error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing and got the following error: My computer just randomly shut down today with the following error and cant seem to find the reason whyThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffbf016bf34e70, 0xffffa50addde3ed0, 0xfffff80771a05010. A dump was saved in:...
  7. Computer keeps crashing and got the following error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing and got the following error: My computer just randomly shut down today with the following error and cant seem to find the reason whyThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffbf016bf34e70, 0xffffa50addde3ed0, 0xfffff80771a05010. A dump was saved in:...
  8. Laptop keeps crashing with the following error .

Laptop keeps crashing with the following error .: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 13-02-2020 01:22:39 PM Event ID: 7000 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: LAPTOP-GFD0K3FG Description: The QMEmulatorService service...
  9. Users Win10 machine keeps crashing with the following error Information:

Users Win10 machine keeps crashing with the following error Information:: Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\taskhostw.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: taskhostw.exe Application Version: 10.0.18362.1 Application Timestamp: e9bfb510 Fault Module Name: unbcl.dll Fault Module Version: 10.0.18362.1 Fault...
  10. Computer keeps crashing, error 0x8000400000000002

Computer keeps crashing, error 0x8000400000000002: Hi there. About a week ago my pc started to crash whenever I try to play any game. I thought because of dust or over hear so I cleaned up my pc, it seem to be better but the crash started again this week and got worse, It crashed when I was watching a movie. I try to use...