Windows 10: Computer keeps crashing and restarting, Please help

Discus and support Computer keeps crashing and restarting, Please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has been happening for 3-4 months now, where my computer will crash, and then restart. I do not see a blue screen or any error screen before the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by john_and, Apr 30, 2021.

1. john_and Win User

Computer keeps crashing and restarting, Please help

This has been happening for 3-4 months now, where my computer will crash, and then restart. I do not see a blue screen or any error screen before the crash, the computer only restarts. I turned off the auto restart when the PC crashes and I still did not get a blue or error screen, the computer would crash and then it would stay on but my monitor would not get a signal, so I force shut it down. I had to update my BIOS to get dump files created as event viewer said that there was an error creating dump files before. Today was the first crash after updating my BIOS and I can fina

:)

john_and, Apr 30, 2021
  2. Snipe343 Win User

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Computer crashes and restarts periodically

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Ruth Buruga, Apr 30, 2021
  4. misiu22 Win User

girlfriends needs help with her computer, keeps restarting

girlfriend calls, HELP my computer keeps restarting. lol
    so the problem:

Her computer is constantly restarting when it gets to the WINDOWS XP loading screen and then shuts down.

it will get to start windows normally, start windows in safe mode.. blah blah blah, and she enters start windows normally, get passed this screen then gets to the WINDOWS XP loading screen ( guessing thats the BOOT SCREEN) and restarts.

please help

thanks!

misiu22, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer keeps crashing and restarting, Please help - Similar Threads - Computer keeps crashing

2. Event 4101 error keeps crashing computer. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 4101 error keeps crashing computer. PLEASE HELP!: I recently purchased an HP Victus from Costco and since I got it today I keep getting these crashes that sometimes freezes my computer whenever I try to play a game. For Assassins Creed Origins it crashes on start screen while Crusader Kings 3 crashes on the interactive map...
  3. Event 4101 error keeps crashing computer. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 4101 error keeps crashing computer. PLEASE HELP!: I recently purchased an HP Victus from Costco and since I got it today I keep getting these crashes that sometimes freezes my computer whenever I try to play a game. For Assassins Creed Origins it crashes on start screen while Crusader Kings 3 crashes on the interactive map...
  4. Please help with computer keeps crashing every few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with computer keeps crashing every few hours: Hi, I did a fresh windows 11 install and added 5 new storage drives to my PC. 4 are SSDs and 1 HDD. The PC keeps crashing every 3 hours. The 4 SSDs are configured with a single striped drive via Disk Management. The rest of the drives are simple drives with single volume...
  5. Please help with computer keeps crashing every few hours

Please help with computer keeps crashing every few hours: Hi, I did a fresh windows 11 install and added 5 new storage drives to my PC. 4 are SSDs and 1 HDD. The PC keeps crashing every 3 hours. The 4 SSDs are configured with a single striped drive via Disk Management. The rest of the drives are simple drives with single volume...
  6. New computer build keeps crashings, please help!

New computer build keeps crashings, please help!: Below is a link to my last few dump files. Any help will be greatly appreciated.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10h6qKzQlFjHYcEsWxk8FTPH4mM8IQppV?usp=sharingBelow is my CPUZ Verificationhttps://valid.x86.fr/yfimqmHopefully I have provided enough information. Thanks...
  7. New computer build keeps crashings, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer build keeps crashings, please help!: Below is a link to my last few dump files. Any help will be greatly appreciated.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10h6qKzQlFjHYcEsWxk8FTPH4mM8IQppV?usp=sharingBelow is my CPUZ Verificationhttps://valid.x86.fr/yfimqmHopefully I have provided enough information. Thanks...
  8. Computer keeps crashing and restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing and restarting: My brand new pc build keeps crashing and restarting without any clue why? also typing as fast as i can before it does it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-crashing-and-restarting/011e2923-bd67-46db-ac49-7fb704251344
  9. PC Keeps Crashing Please Help

PC Keeps Crashing Please Help: So, starting a couple weeks ago, after gaming for 5-10 minute my PC would crash. starting with the game freezing requiring me to force boot off. Couldn't even Ctrl-Alt-Del. Recently the crashing goes like this, game freezes then it crashes to desktop. Then with-in 2-5 minutes...
  10. Please help it just keeps crashing ;-;

Please help it just keeps crashing ;-;: Hi, so I have a Windows 10 IBUYPOWER Asus desktop and up until yesterday it never really had any serious issues, but now I cant get it to do anything. I was just gaming like I notmally do when I got hit with a bluescreen, I had a few in the past but normally they would just...