Windows 10: Computer keeps crashing even after resetting windows

Discus and support Computer keeps crashing even after resetting windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a power spec computer about a month old. It keeps crashing and rebooting . Ive pulled the dmp file and the event logs if needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesDerrow, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Computer keeps crashing even after resetting windows

I have a power spec computer about a month old. It keeps crashing and rebooting . Ive pulled the dmp file and the event logs if needed

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atu5Mxk59yu8iwVxnEavMKzew9yS?e=83MbwV

:)

JamesDerrow, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Snipe343 Win User
    Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Jul 5, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

Computer keeps crashing even after resetting windows

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Computer keeps crashing even after resetting windows

1. Computer keeps crashing even after resetting windows - Similar Threads - Computer keeps crashing

2. Computer keeps crashing, even after clean install and restarting everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing, even after clean install and restarting everything.: I have done everything I could find, but my pc keeps crashing. It crashes after opening certain video games, Discord, and sometimes even crashes after doing nothing at all. I currently have 4,901 events in event viewer. The screenshots I'm attaching are what shows up most of...
  3. Computer keeps crashing, even after clean install and restarting everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing, even after clean install and restarting everything.: I have done everything I could find, but my pc keeps crashing. It crashes after opening certain video games, Discord, and sometimes even crashes after doing nothing at all. I currently have 4,901 events in event viewer. The screenshots I'm attaching are what shows up most of...
  4. Computer keeps having BSOD even after resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps having BSOD even after resetting: Hello!My computer keeps on having BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe / ntkrnlmp.exe and sometimes UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION acpi.sys / wimfsf.sys.I have tried doing sfc scannow, dism restore health, memory diagnostic tool,...
  5. Computer keeps having BSOD even after resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps having BSOD even after resetting: Hello!My computer keeps on having BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe / ntkrnlmp.exe and sometimes UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION acpi.sys / wimfsf.sys.I have tried doing sfc scannow, dism restore health, memory diagnostic tool,...
  6. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware: Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.Hello here are my specs belowAMD Ryzen 5900XROG Strix B550F WIFI MoboMSI 3080 GPUCorsair Vengeance 64gb RamCorsair H110 CoolerWD SN770 250GB NVMESamsung evo 870 ssd 1tbSamsung 980 NVME now...
  7. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.

Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.: Hello here are my specs belowAMD Ryzen 5900XROG Strix B550F WIFI MoboMSI 3080 GPUCorsair Vengeance 64gb RamCorsair H110 CoolerWD SN770 250GB NVMESamsung evo 870 ssd 1tbSamsung 980 NVME now fried or cant be detected by windowsSo my problem is very complicated and I have been...
  8. Games keep crashing even after full PC reset

Games keep crashing even after full PC reset: Hello all I am very very desparate. So the problem is: I play games and then there are randomly two upcoming problems: 1. Option: The screen turns grey and I have to do an emergency Shutdown. 2. Option: The screen gets black but I can still hear the conversations and...
  9. Computer keeps crashing even after i bought windows

Computer keeps crashing even after i bought windows: my computer kept crashing either from kmode_exception_not_handled, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area, _system_service_exception, and the list goes on. I looked in event viewer and saw event id 8198 which led me to believe that because i had not activated windows, my computer would...
  10. My computer keep blue screening even AFTER i reset it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer keep blue screening even AFTER i reset it.: my computer is infected with viruses and the virus name is vir renamer 1, i got 90+ of them, then i keep getting bluescreen, so i quarantined them with malwarebytes in safe mode. and after a day i ran a scan again and i got 10 more viruses then i quarantine them again. after...