Windows 10: Computer keeps crashing eventually when I don't use it.

Discus and support Computer keeps crashing eventually when I don't use it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have a very frustrating issue. For a while now, my computer kept crashing randomly. The problem gets fixed whenever I format the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kaiserRamses, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Computer keeps crashing eventually when I don't use it.

Hello everyone.

I have a very frustrating issue. For a while now, my computer kept crashing randomly. The problem gets fixed whenever I format the computer but keeps coming back eventually when I update Windows at some point.

I am really tired of it, I tried going on the Internet to find who has a similar problem but it seems no one has the same problem as I. The fact that I am asking for help here after trying everything on my own is proof of my frustration and willingness to give up.

Problem description on reliability history:

The previous system shutdown at 6:39:03 PM on ‎4/‎30/‎2020 was unexpected.

No more details on Event Viewers, there are a few warnings but I do not know which are related, a lot of it can be just normal stuff.

Specs:

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i9 7900X @ 3.30GHz 51 °C

Skylake-X 14nm Technology

RAM

32.0GB Unknown @ 1800MHz 17-18-18-38

Motherboard

Micro-Star International Co. Ltd X299 GAMING M7 ACK MS-7A90 CPU0 36 °C

Graphics

ROG PG258Q 1920x1080@240Hz

ROG PG258Q 1920x1080@60Hz

3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti MSI 43 °C

3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti MSI 57 °C

ForceWare version: 445.87

SLI Enabled

Storage

931GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB SATA SSD 22 °C

931GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB SATA SSD 26 °C

Optical Drives

ASUS DRW-24B1ST j

Audio

NVIDIA High Definition Audio

Thank you.

:)

kaiserRamses, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Snipe343 Win User
    Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Computer keeps crashing eventually when I don't use it.

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Computer keeps crashing eventually when I don't use it.

1. Computer keeps crashing eventually when I don't use it. - Similar Threads - Computer keeps crashing

2. My computer keeps crashing when I leave it on and don't use it for more than 30 minutes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer keeps crashing when I leave it on and don't use it for more than 30 minutes.: Here is my minidump // DMP file with the crash report that I got from running the driver verifier, I immediately got a blue screen when I activated it.Any help is appreciated! DMP file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VWd2E4C5vVD_EFnBkSSwdfvERl0obIcq/view?usp=sharing...
  3. My computer keeps crashing when I leave it on and don't use it for more than 30 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing when I leave it on and don't use it for more than 30 minutes.: Here is my minidump // DMP file with the crash report that I got from running the driver verifier, I immediately got a blue screen when I activated it.Any help is appreciated! DMP file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VWd2E4C5vVD_EFnBkSSwdfvERl0obIcq/view?usp=sharing...
  4. My computer keeps crashing when I leave it on and don't use it for more than 30 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  6. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  7. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My Computer Keeps Crashing and I used WindDbg

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Computer Keeps Crashing and I used WindDbg: I have had this issue for around 6 months. My computer will crash when I play video games but not when I am doing simpler tasks such as surfing the internet. I tried factory resetting and physically cleaning the computer itself, but it still crashes. Today, I used WindDbg to...
  9. PC Keeps crashing when in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Keeps crashing when in use: PC keeps crashing when in use (ms edge and MS mail); losing internet connection too. I get a screen with :( saying there was a problem with my PC and will gather data while restaring for me....
  10. Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games: Almost every time I'm playing a game on my computer, it crashes. It doesn't matter if they're old or new, modded or not, or whether or not they're online or offline. The crashes have been happening ever since I got my computer last fall. Since I don't really play games on my...