Windows 10: Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago

Discus and support Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I updated Windows a little over a week ago my computer has started crashing. Its done it three times now all while I've been doing regular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WP4806, Feb 11, 2021.

1. WP4806 Win User

Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago

Ever since I updated Windows a little over a week ago my computer has started crashing. Its done it three times now all while I've been doing regular web browsing and watching videos. I even updated my computer again early this morning just to see if that would fix things but since it just crashed it didn't. This is why I hate

Here are two of the dump files, I don't know why Windows only had two of them instead of three. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArOxSk0CV61MhARLQkYYVe4phQXQ?e=iQG6ky

Any help would be apricated.

:)

WP4806, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Snipe343 Win User

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 Update Keeps Crashing My Computer

Hi,

It is possible that your computer keeps crashing after update due to a corrupted installation or compatibility issue. Since you've mentioned that you want to hide updates, to address your issue, if you would like, we suggest that you follow the steps in
    these articles below on how to temporary hide updates or schedule updates:

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you submit a feedback and suggestion by clicking on this
    link.
    We consider suggestions and comments provided by our users. These queries are being collated, reviewed, and can be considered for future updates.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago - Similar Threads - Computer keeps crashing

2. Horrible game performance since Windows Update two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horrible game performance since Windows Update two weeks ago: Ever since Windows 10 installed updates when I shut down my PC two weeks ago, games have had very poor performance. I mean they are unplayable. All games run like garbage. Very slow, lots of major lag, and many things do not even load in the games since the Windows Update two...
  3. Several issues since a week ago.

in Windows 10 Support
    Several issues since a week ago.: An important thing: at december 4th my computer was updated, yes it was updated by windows update itself. That update corrupted a lot of files to the point that i couldnt even open programs that i had installed and also couldnt open windows defender. I fixed it by...
  4. PC get random BSOD error and restarts multiple times ever since an update a couple weeks ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC get random BSOD error and restarts multiple times ever since an update a couple weeks ago: I updated my PC a couple of weeks ago and ever since then I have been having this issue. I will log on and after a few seconds I will get a BSOD and have any of these errors pop up: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  5. Internet dropping/crashing ever since update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet dropping/crashing ever since update: Ever since the last update my internet has been crashing/dropping etc, and there's no way to recover because it says it's been 10 days since I updated this feature is really ridiculous, I should be able to go back to any update version I want which it hasn't, I updated 2 days...
  6. BSOD started to appear since a week ago.

BSOD started to appear since a week ago.: Hi. I'm using Macbook Pro 2018 15"i7-8750H, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Radeon Pro 560x. Suddenly I've been getting this BSOD since a week ago. Here's dump: ********************************************************************************...
  7. BSOD stared to appear since a week ago.

BSOD stared to appear since a week ago.: Hi. I'm using Macbook Pro 2018 15"i7-8750H, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Radeon Pro 560x. Suddenly I've been getting this BSOD since a week ago. Here's dump: ********************************************************************************...
  8. Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809

Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809: My computer has been completely stable since I installed Windows 10 well over a year ago, until the "Fall Feature Update" was installed by Windows Update around the beginning of April. Now, my system locks up, crashes, and bluescreens pretty much every day. Last week, I even...
  9. crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week

crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week .This is my Home /work computer I need a fix fast. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash-irqlnotlessorequal-ever-since-the-1809-updte/14acf12e-6e08-4446-aae0-3e6ae755dc87
  10. Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.

Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.: My computer did an automatic Windows 10 update a few days ago and ever since then Netflix and Chrome crash. How do I fix these problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updated-a-few-days-ago-and-ever-since/0d1d6b6d-227b-4903-a216-251330b371f3