Windows 10: Computer keeps Crashing/Restarting While Gaming.

Discus and support Computer keeps Crashing/Restarting While Gaming. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just bought a Gaming Pc this month but after 30 minutes - 1 hour of playing a game, the computer crashes and restarts.I have installed up to date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cooperqwerty, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Computer keeps Crashing/Restarting While Gaming.

Just bought a Gaming Pc this month but after 30 minutes - 1 hour of playing a game, the computer crashes and restarts.I have installed up to date drivers for Geforce GTX Super 1660, as well as replacing what I thought might be a faulty Power supply unit. I also purchased an Uninterrupted external power supply unit as I thought I was experiencing low voltage. This issue still persists. Hoping I can get some help on this issue.Error message on most recent crash as follows:Event 41, Kernel-PowerThe system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.&nb

:)

cooperqwerty, Feb 15, 2022

2. Forza 7 keeps crashing on my Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

There are various reasons why Forza 7 crashes on your computer. It is possible that some of the game components are corrupted or not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried running an antivirus software on your computer?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to play your other games on the same computer?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset the game to help restore corrupted game installation files
    by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Feb 15, 2022
  3. Windows 10 games crashing

Thank you for keeping us updated. To continue troubleshooting your concern, we recommend that you start your computer to normal mode to disable the unnecessary apps running in the background while you are playing. Here's how:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.  
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.  
    • On the General tab, click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.  
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.  

Once done, run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

If the issue persists, you may perform the suggested solutions provided on this

link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Feb 15, 2022
  4. peach1971 Win User

Computer keeps Crashing/Restarting While Gaming.

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 15, 2022
Thema:

Computer keeps Crashing/Restarting While Gaming.

1. Computer keeps Crashing/Restarting While Gaming. - Similar Threads - Computer keeps Crashing

2. Computer Crash While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crash While Gaming: Hi,I've had my computer crash without a BSOD for the past few weeks while gaming. It doesn't always happen, but it's been happing more frequently recently. I've gathered the .dmp files and the EventView System logs...
  3. My pc keep crash and restart while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keep crash and restart while playing game: My pc keep crash and restart while playing game but while using normally for example browsing google it run completely normal. All the drive is up to date...
  4. My pc keep crash and restart while playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keep crash and restart while playing game: My pc keep crash and restart while playing game but while using normally for example browsing google it run completely normal. All the drive is up to date...
  5. My pc keep crash and restart while playing game

6. Computer is crashing while gaming.

Computer is crashing while gaming.: Hello, I am Jimy. My PC completely shuts off while gaming. Dcom10016 shows up in Event viewer. I tried deleting the permission files DefaultAccessPermission DefaultLaunchPermission MachineAccessRestriction MachineLaunchRestriction, nofix. APPID...
  7. Computer keeps Crashing/Restarting While Gaming.

Computer keeps Crashing/Restarting While Gaming.: Just bought a Gaming Pc this month but after 30 minutes - 1 hour of playing a game, the computer crashes and restarts.I have installed up to date drivers for Geforce GTX Super 1660, as well as replacing what I thought might be a faulty Power supply unit. I also purchased an...
  8. Computer keeps Crashing/Restarting While Gaming.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer keeps Crashing/Restarting While Gaming.: Just bought a Gaming Pc this month but after 30 minutes - 1 hour of playing a game, the computer crashes and restarts.I have installed up to date drivers for Geforce GTX Super 1660, as well as replacing what I thought might be a faulty Power supply unit. I also purchased an...
  9. Computer crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crashes while gaming: Specs:Nvidia rtx 3070Intel i7 - 10700kfGot a new gpu after having an old one get faulty a couple days ago and every time i boot up a game my pc either instantly crashes and then reboots, or i can play it for a bit and then it crashes and reboots. when i say crash i mean a...
  10. Computer Crashing While Gaming

Computer Crashing While Gaming: Hello, this is my report from event viewer on a blue screen I keep experiencing, any help would be amazing. Fault bucket AV_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE!unknown_function, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 8038fd2d-9896-4a09-81f7-d30e011cb5db...