Windows 10: Computer keeps crashing when gaming

Discus and support Computer keeps crashing when gaming in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey there, My Computer crashes all the time, about 5-10 minutes in game. Can't see any high temperaturs or anything, but there is a lot of warnings in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SuneRichardt, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Computer keeps crashing when gaming

Hey there,

My Computer crashes all the time, about 5-10 minutes in game. Can't see any high temperaturs or anything, but there is a lot of warnings in my log, but I dont understand them.

Here is a link to my .dmp file, MSinfo and speccy snapshot.

https://sohdk-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/sr_scu_dk/En-zczid3jdPt7KVM5uplZAB_PIhzCzZD-FAMMGvLZjA0w?e=DsRZi1

Hope someone can help me out with what is wrong.

Thanks in advance.

:)

SuneRichardt, Feb 12, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Forza 7 keeps crashing on my Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

There are various reasons why Forza 7 crashes on your computer. It is possible that some of the game components are corrupted or not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried running an antivirus software on your computer?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to play your other games on the same computer?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset the game to help restore corrupted game installation files
    by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Computer keeps crashing when gaming

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Computer keeps crashing when gaming

1. Computer keeps crashing when gaming - Similar Threads - Computer keeps crashing

2. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  3. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  4. computer crashes when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer crashes when gaming: When I play a game while playing it randomly crashed and I have to restart the pc anyone that is willing to help? * original title: Helpppp * https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-when-gaming/57b47f94-2aeb-49fe-ace3-73ac4fa4c0f9
  5. Computer crashes when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when gaming: I recently switched some hardware in my PC (Motherboard and processor) and since then, whenever I play a demanding game the computer crashes- the screen goes black and the fans die down, HOWEVER, the computer is still on and short of removing the plug the computer wont turn...
  6. Computer crashing when gaming

Computer crashing when gaming: I get the following error after restarting my computer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8040c573358, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  7. PC Keeps crashing when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps crashing when gaming: Hello! I'm desperate so I'm hope someone here can help me, I have had this issue for the past 1 or 2 weeks, something like that, so I bought a new computer case and my windows was updated to the latest version when I first got it, after I moved my PC over to it,...
  8. Keep crashing when playing games

Keep crashing when playing games: Hi! I've just built a new pc, but unfortunately it keeps crashing 5-10 minutes into games. I've tested both my CPU and GPU with stress-tests and benchmarks, with no problems at all.. Can you help enlighten me? :) Hardware issue: Kilde Windows Oversigt Hardwarefejl...
  9. Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games: Almost every time I'm playing a game on my computer, it crashes. It doesn't matter if they're old or new, modded or not, or whether or not they're online or offline. The crashes have been happening ever since I got my computer last fall. Since I don't really play games on my...
  10. New computer keeps crashing when playing games

New computer keeps crashing when playing games: Hi, My computer seems to crash at random when playing games. By looking at the crash dumps it seems like there are many different types of errors, but they are all involving ntoskrnl.exe. Seems to be happening most often when playing games at 4k. At first I thought it...