Windows 10: Computer Keeps Crashing With No Apparent Reason I Can Find. I Need Help.

Discus and support Computer Keeps Crashing With No Apparent Reason I Can Find. I Need Help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So for like 3 months I've been getting "WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error" "Critical_Process_Died" "DPC_Watchdog_Violation" constantly, there were some others... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrJupiter, May 15, 2024.

1. MrJupiter Win User

Computer Keeps Crashing With No Apparent Reason I Can Find. I Need Help.

So for like 3 months I've been getting "WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error" "Critical_Process_Died" "DPC_Watchdog_Violation" constantly, there were some others but I don't remember. At first I thought it was just a driver issue, reinstalled all the drivers after using DDU to uninstall them but the issue persisted. So I reset my windows using the "keep my files" option, it worked for a few days then it started crashing again. So Ive had enough, formatted my computer and NO it's still here and it's getting real tiresome. There are some event logs about LSA packages, sometimes drivers but I still dont know

:)

MrJupiter, May 15, 2024
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, May 15, 2024
  3. Snipe343 Win User
    Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, May 15, 2024
  4. PaulAubin Win User

Win 10 keeps rebooting for no apparent reason

My system keeps rebooting for no apparent reason. It happens maybe once a week and usually while I am streaming video on YouTube. The last 2 times it happened Windows generated minidump files which I have stored at the link below, along with a system summary
    file.

Microsoft OneDrive

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Paul

PaulAubin, May 15, 2024
Thema:

1. Computer Keeps Crashing With No Apparent Reason I Can Find. I Need Help. - Similar Threads - Computer Keeps Crashing

2. Computer Keeps Crashing With No Apparent Reason I Can Find. I Need Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing With No Apparent Reason I Can Find. I Need Help.: So for like 3 months I've been getting "WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error" "Critical_Process_Died" "DPC_Watchdog_Violation" constantly, there were some others but I don't remember. At first I thought it was just a driver issue, reinstalled all the drivers after using DDU to uninstall...
  3. My laptop keeps crashing for no apparent reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps crashing for no apparent reason.: This is a last cry for help.Hi. For almost a year now, I don't even remember, I've been having the worst time with my laptop. I have an ASUS TUF A15 with the next specs:-Ryzen 7 4800H-RTX 2060-16 gigs of RAM-2 nvme SSD's, one 500GB that came with it and a Crucial P2 1TB that...
  4. My laptop keeps crashing for no apparent reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps crashing for no apparent reason.: This is a last cry for help.Hi. For almost a year now, I don't even remember, I've been having the worst time with my laptop. I have an ASUS TUF A15 with the next specs:-Ryzen 7 4800H-RTX 2060-16 gigs of RAM-2 nvme SSD's, one 500GB that came with it and a Crucial P2 1TB that...
  5. My laptop keeps crashing for no apparent reason.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer crash i need help ;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crash i need help ;: Here is some screenshot cause i might struggle to explain ithttps://www.noelshack.com/2024-03-6-1705761140-screenshot-2024-01-20-152830.png https://www.noelshack.com/2024-03-6-1705761140-screenshot-2024-01-20-152846.png...
  7. Computer crash i need help ;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crash i need help ;: Here is some screenshot cause i might struggle to explain ithttps://www.noelshack.com/2024-03-6-1705761140-screenshot-2024-01-20-152830.png https://www.noelshack.com/2024-03-6-1705761140-screenshot-2024-01-20-152846.png...
  8. My computer keeps crashing, I need help

My computer keeps crashing, I need help: Hello,As the subject states my computer is having some issues. It crashes frequently and in different ways depending on what I am doing. It's also really inconsistent which makes diagnosis harder. I'll try a few fixes and things will seem fine then the issues will recur a few...
  9. I keep bluescreening for no apparent reason

I keep bluescreening for no apparent reason: i keep bluescreening for no apparent reason, it first started when i was playing csgo i would just rando bsod, then it evolved to all games and now it has evolved to always happening there is a different stopcode each time and i dont know what ot do at this point so far ive...
  10. Explorer keeps crashing every minute for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer keeps crashing every minute for no apparent reason: I've had my pc for months now, and this problem only persisted a few days ago. Right from startup, my desktop, taskbar, and all of explorer (I even have trouble getting to settings) crash when I click on them and they restart by themselves. All my apps are working perfectly,...