Windows 10: computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...

Discus and support computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried updating drivers, reinstalling windows, under-clocking my GPU, etc. I'll "fix" it for some time but it always comes back. the full error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by snickers2213, Mar 24, 2023.

1. computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...

I have tried updating drivers, reinstalling windows, under-clocking my GPU, etc. I'll "fix" it for some time but it always comes back. the full error message is;The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff998733ea1010, 0xfffff8038d283ab0, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 60f12d2e-6eaa-48cf-a609-97ebe3445728

:)

snickers2213, Mar 24, 2023
  2. spike47 Win User

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Mar 24, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 24, 2023
  4. computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...

Computer Keeps Freezing

Just check the event viewer. It will give you the error and go from there BEFORE you start yanking out parts of your computer.

TheMailMan78, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...

1. computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has... - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...: I have tried updating drivers, reinstalling windows, under-clocking my GPU, etc. I'll "fix" it for some time but it always comes back. the full error message is;The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff998733ea1010, 0xfffff8038d283ab0,...
  3. computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...: I have tried updating drivers, reinstalling windows, under-clocking my GPU, etc. I'll "fix" it for some time but it always comes back. the full error message is;The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff998733ea1010, 0xfffff8038d283ab0,...
  4. Another Computer on the Network has the same name : Error code 2505 Event viewer System View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another Computer on the Network has the same name : Error code 2505 Event viewer System View: Hi guys,Ever since moving to Windows 11 I've been getting this error constantly, like several times hourly, and it is not just cosmetic. It seems that this error pops up every time I lose connection to the internet, Inside event viewer I get this error"The server could not...
  5. Another Computer on the Network has the same name : Error code 2505 Event viewer System View

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another Computer on the Network has the same name : Error code 2505 Event viewer System View: Hi guys,Ever since moving to Windows 11 I've been getting this error constantly, like several times hourly, and it is not just cosmetic. It seems that this error pops up every time I lose connection to the internet, Inside event viewer I get this error"The server could not...
  6. Computer freezing and error msgs in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing and error msgs in event viewer: My computer have been freezing for the last weekI managed to solve the problem for a few days and now it freezes againthe errors I get in event viewer are:Error setting traits on Provider {8444a4fb-d8d3-4f38-84f8-89960a1ef12f}. Error: 0xC0000001The computer has rebooted from...
  7. Event viewer error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event viewer error message: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000006000, 0xffff800fdf8c68e0, 0xffffffffc0000225, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: aa93d767-cdf9-4308-8724-20e4c099006c. Help, my computer has been...
  8. This is the error from event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...

This is the error from event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...: CAN ANYONE HEP ME WITH THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-the-error-from-event-viewer-the-computer/fff42c19-2ea9-4162-a341-d518d9952b24
  9. Games keep crashing with this error in event viewer

Games keep crashing with this error in event viewer: So i play alot of games but some of my games keep crashing (not all) on thing noticed is the games that crash are multiplayer games so i checked my event viewer and i got this error after i crashed i just need help fixing it to see if thats the problem Log Name: System...
  10. Computer crashes and DistributedCOM 10016 error is in Event Viewer

Computer crashes and DistributedCOM 10016 error is in Event Viewer: Hello, I just upgraded from win 7 64bit to win 10 pro 64 bit and my pc has randomly crashed many times a day. In the Event Viewer at crash time, there is a Distributed COM 10016 error The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission...