Windows 10: Computer Keeps Deadlocking

Discus and support Computer Keeps Deadlocking in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Switched from original SATA 6 gb/s HDD to SATA 6 gb/s SSD and my computer keeps deadlocking. I've been going through event viewer and fixing errors I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlaiseLaplante, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Computer Keeps Deadlocking

Switched from original SATA 6 gb/s HDD to SATA 6 gb/s SSD and my computer keeps deadlocking. I've been going through event viewer and fixing errors I come across, but none have done anything for the problem. It could be RAM but I am not sure how to check or how to solve. As for the problem discription, nothing works. Screen is frozen, no buttons work, caps lock doesnt turn on light. Waiting it out hasn't proven to do anything. I have to do a hard shut down and itll restart fine and act like nothing happened. Computer is running Windows 10. Data transfer was conducted through product recommendation of Samsung Data Migration. After install Samsung Magician optimized my computer and turned on RAPID mode. This is all I can recall. This did not happen before hard drive change.

:)

BlaiseLaplante, Apr 8, 2020

2. Computer Deadlocking

My computer deadlocks with no warning at random times. I have noticed that usually after this, if i go into update history, there is almost always a new "update installed" after hard resetting my computer. It seems that every time my computer deadlocks,
    the cause was an "update installed" Any fixes?

Lord Widdershins, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Computer Deadlocking

I tried the troubleshooting and it turned up with nothing. The computer never tells me its updating when it deadlocks, it just has a log of updates installed upon restarting. After that I decided to try disabling Auto-Update through
    gpedit.msc going to Configure Automatic Updates, and setting it to notify only to see if solves the problem, but i wont know if that helped
    or not unless it deadlocks again, which is random.

Lord Widdershins, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Computer Keeps Deadlocking

Computer Deadlocking

Hello,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us and I apologize for the delay in responding.

Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, What exactly do you mean by Computer deadlocks?

What is the exact issue are you facing?

Are you able to use your computer?

I would like to inform you that in Windows 10 windows updates are automatically installed. You cannot disable Windows update as updates gets installed automatically. This is done to keep your system up to date with all latest fixes and drivers updates.

Let us know what is the exact issue you are facing so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Computer Keeps Deadlocking

1. Computer Keeps Deadlocking - Similar Threads - Computer Keeps Deadlocking

2. PC keeps crashing/deadlocking and bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC keeps crashing/deadlocking and bluescreening.: i have been having troubles with my pc self build specs are at the bottom for awhile and don't have a clue on what to do next. for context i have had this pc for multiple years and this problem all started around 1,5 - 2 years ago where my pc was dealocking randomly and...
  3. My pc keeps deadlocking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps deadlocking: after changing my cpu's thermal paste because it kept crashing because of overheating my pc started deadlocking randomly. Sometime it crashes completly shortly after turning it on it freezes the screen and then shuts down and sometime while i'm working on something or...
  4. My pc keeps deadlocking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps deadlocking: after changing my cpu's thermal paste because it kept crashing because of overheating my pc started deadlocking randomly. Sometime it crashes completly shortly after turning it on it freezes the screen and then shuts down and sometime while i'm working on something or...
  5. My Pc keeps Deadlocking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Pc keeps Deadlocking: PC deadlocking, can't fix it.My computer has been deadlocking randomly without warning for a few months now. I've tried many fixes but none of them worked. I reset my PC and reinstalled Windows, and I am still experiencing deadlocks. I'm thinking it has to be a drivers issue,...
  6. My Pc keeps Deadlocking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc keeps Deadlocking: PC deadlocking, can't fix it.My computer has been deadlocking randomly without warning for a few months now. I've tried many fixes but none of them worked. I reset my PC and reinstalled Windows, and I am still experiencing deadlocks. I'm thinking it has to be a drivers issue,...
  7. My Pc keeps Deadlocking

8. Computer Deadlocking Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Deadlocking Constantly: Im not sure around when this started but it's been happening for at least a year now.Randomly, the screen will freeze. If I had any music playing it will carry on playing but slowed down and mixed in with static and any other noises just play the same frequency.If I leave it...
  9. Computer Deadlocking Constantly

Computer Deadlocking Constantly: Im not sure around when this started but it's been happening for at least a year now.Randomly, the screen will freeze. If I had any music playing it will carry on playing but slowed down and mixed in with static and any other noises just play the same frequency.If I leave it...
  10. PC Keeps deadlocking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Keeps deadlocking: Good Day,Hello I'm at a point I really not sure what to do. I have no idea what the cause of my freezing is. Before I was running just basic home version of windows 10 and started having my pc freeze. So I reached out to a friend about issue and first they gave me a upgrade...