Windows 10: computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up

Discus and support computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my pckeeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up. the screen gets horizontal black lines thatll flash on the screen then theyll disapear.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ash baba, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Ash baba Win User

computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up

my pckeeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up. the screen gets horizontal black lines thatll flash on the screen then theyll disapear. all when thaty happens its unresponsive and doesnt let me do anything other than press the restart button on the actual pc. if ive got audio on thatll freeze and start buzzing too. help me how do i fix it! ive reset my computer and nothing. thanks

:)

Ash baba, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Ingmar Win User

Computer freezes with buzzing sound on freshly installed Win 10 2004.

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate is listed 3 times in Device Manager:

computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up 301176d1602341350t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-razerr.png

Driver details
    -------------------
    Keyboards:

computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up 301173d1602341516t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-keyboard.png

Mice and other pointing devices:

computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up 1538t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-mice-other-pointing-devices.png

Human Interface Devices (rzendpt.sys):

computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up 02341558t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-human-interface-devices.png

-------------------
    Is it normal that I can see it 3 times? Both drivers under Keyboards and Mice and other pointing devices seems to be delivered by Microsoft. The last one is delivered by Razer.

Razer's FAQ suggests that Razer devices should be listed under Human Interface Devices:

computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up 301178d1602343142t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-faq.png

which makes me think that Windows could've installed those other drivers before I've installed Razer Synapse.

rzudd.sys is called "Razer Mouse Driver" for some reason:

computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up 301158d1602336477t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-razer-2.png

I'm using Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB sound card for my audio device. On-Board audio is off in the bios atm.

computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up 301160d1602338542t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-creative.png

I've installed both "Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro Software" (19th November 2019) which includes:

computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up 301161d1602338597t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-creative-2.png

& "Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro Drivers" (14th September 2020) after Windows installation.

What is the best way to uninstall the Creative drivers? Is it enough to uninstall all of those Creative related things through Programs & Features?

computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up 301166d1602339131t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-creative-3.png

Few days ago while uninstalling Nvidia drivers with DDU I saw that there is an option to uninstall Creative drivers as well. Is it safe to use?

Ingmar, Nov 30, 2023
  3. David Haz Win User
    My computer keeps freezing

Hi Colbey,

If your computer is exhibiting a buzzing noise and freezes while you are using it, it could be a hardware problem, or that an application or service is exhausting your device, etc. For us to isolate the issue about your device freezing and making a buzzing
    noise, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur recently? If so, when exactly did it occur? Is it after an update, or after installing an application or hardware?
    • Is the computer overheating?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Mareellen Win User

HP computer,upgraded to windows 10. It starts buzzing,then freezes.

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The computer starts buzzing,then it freezes. It has been working fine since the upgrade.

Mareellen, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

1. computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up - Similar Threads - computer keeps freezing

2. My computer keeps crashing after a few minutes of starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing after a few minutes of starting up: my computer keeps crashing and restarting over and over. It gives me this Stop code: ACPI_BIOS_ERROR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-crashing-after-a-few-minutes-of/ef9b0bea-b6b6-4c05-96f9-2ae1134c6e50
  3. My computer keeps crashing after a few minutes of starting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps crashing after a few minutes of starting up: my computer keeps crashing and restarting over and over. It gives me this Stop code: ACPI_BIOS_ERROR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-crashing-after-a-few-minutes-of/ef9b0bea-b6b6-4c05-96f9-2ae1134c6e50
  4. computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up: my pckeeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up. the screen gets horizontal black lines thatll flash on the screen then theyll disapear. all when thaty happens its unresponsive and doesnt let me do anything other than press the restart button on the actual pc....
  5. computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up: my pckeeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up. the screen gets horizontal black lines thatll flash on the screen then theyll disapear. all when thaty happens its unresponsive and doesnt let me do anything other than press the restart button on the actual pc....
  6. Freezes a few minutes after start up, any reason as to why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezes a few minutes after start up, any reason as to why?: Newly built pc about a month old, everything was running great till about a week ago. After logging in, it would do its normal thing and start everything up and get it ready about 3-5 minutes in it just freezes, unresponsive, screen is still on and pc fans are still running....
  7. Freezes a few minutes after start up, any reason as to why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezes a few minutes after start up, any reason as to why?: Newly built pc about a month old, everything was running great till about a week ago. After logging in, it would do its normal thing and start everything up and get it ready about 3-5 minutes in it just freezes, unresponsive, screen is still on and pc fans are still running....
  8. BSOD a few minutes after start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start up, but when I restart its fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. Please ask me if you need more info, and thank you....
  9. [HELP] My computer keeps on freezing few seconds after start up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [HELP] My computer keeps on freezing few seconds after start up: My computer screen freezes or hangs a few seconds after windows start-up, which means, I can't click my mouse nor type anything using my keyboard. I have been facing issues that maybe it's because of my driver? I just recently installed some games in my computer. Please help...
  10. Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup: Every time I start my computer, it just freezes a few minutes later. Anyone have any idea of what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-on-freezing-a-few-minutes-after/fb76aaba-d92e-49c9-8d47-130100caaa40