Windows 10: Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?

Discus and support Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer keeps freezing and restarting. I've looked into the Event Viewer and this is what shows up. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Melissa Bell, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?

My computer keeps freezing and restarting. I've looked into the Event Viewer and this is what shows up. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsMethod: GET16msStage: GetCACapsThe server name or address could not be resolved 0x80072ee7 WinHttp: 12007 ERROR_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

:)

Melissa Bell, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 7, 2022
  3. aries117 Win User
    Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, Dec 7, 2022
  4. AndreePin Win User

Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?

Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?

1. Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do? - Similar Threads - Computer Keeps Freezing

2. How do I stop my computer from randomly freezing or shutting off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop my computer from randomly freezing or shutting off?: My computer randomly shuts off, not the shutdown screen, but as if it loses power and everything shuts down. Otherwise, it may freeze, and the audio stops here as well. It also doesn't seem to be an overheating problem, my fans aren't loud and my average temp is about 30-45 C...
  3. My computer keeps freezing on start up. What do I do?

My computer keeps freezing on start up. What do I do?: My computer started freezing about a week ago and I’ll use the shift + F8 + power trick for a while, and it worked. Recently, I have been having more problems with start up and it has been taking longer when I got on yesterday, I hard reset my computer to see if that could...
  4. My computer keeps freezing on start up. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps freezing on start up. What do I do?: My computer started freezing about a week ago and I’ll use the shift + F8 + power trick for a while, and it worked. Recently, I have been having more problems with start up and it has been taking longer when I got on yesterday, I hard reset my computer to see if that could...
  5. Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?: My computer keeps freezing and restarting. I've looked into the Event Viewer and this is what shows up. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via...
  6. Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?

Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?: My computer keeps freezing and restarting. I've looked into the Event Viewer and this is what shows up. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via...
  7. Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?: Error messages listed below. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsGetCACaps: Not Found{"Message":"The authority...
  8. Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?: Error messages listed below. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsGetCACaps: Not Found{"Message":"The authority...
  9. Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?

10. What do I need to do to shut down computer?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What do I need to do to shut down computer?: Lately, my computer isn't shutting down off when I hit shut down. How do I fix? This week, I put in pin number to start since it won't let me go on. I don't want my computer on all night. Thank you...