Windows 10: Computer keeps freezing, often needing a restart pressing the power button and, less often,...

Discus and support Computer keeps freezing, often needing a restart pressing the power button and, less often,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The title is pretty self explainatory. I could be doing anything and then the screen just freezes. Already performed a memory check and nothing was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YoukaiJSGB, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Computer keeps freezing, often needing a restart pressing the power button and, less often,...

The title is pretty self explainatory. I could be doing anything and then the screen just freezes. Already performed a memory check and nothing was wrong, tried sfc /scannow and it said it fixed something two of the several times I ran it ~5, but it keeps just doing it. Any ideas?Also, I found this while looking through event manager:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8054451c340. A dump was s

:)

YoukaiJSGB, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Computer keeps freezing, often needing a restart pressing the power button and, less often,...

1. Computer keeps freezing, often needing a restart pressing the power button and, less often,... - Similar Threads - Computer keeps freezing

2. The computer often gives a black screen or freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer often gives a black screen or freezes.: In addition to my current video card RTX 3060Ti , I bought new GPU, ram and motherboard. I installed the system, but every 3-4 hours during the day, the system either freezes or gives a black screen. I converted PCIe4 to PCIe 3, installed old software, updated the bios, but I...
  3. The computer often gives a black screen or freezes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer often gives a black screen or freezes.: In addition to my current video card RTX 3060Ti , I bought new GPU, ram and motherboard. I installed the system, but every 3-4 hours during the day, the system either freezes or gives a black screen. I converted PCIe4 to PCIe 3, installed old software, updated the bios, but I...
  4. Computer freezing every so often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing every so often: I have noticed my computer freezing every so often. It happens more often when I am playing certain games. However I have noticed several events happening around the same time as the freezes. They are Events 129 and 153. I have run a memory check and storage check on the...
  5. Computer freezing every so often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing every so often: I have noticed my computer freezing every so often. It happens more often when I am playing certain games. However I have noticed several events happening around the same time as the freezes. They are Events 129 and 153. I have run a memory check and storage check on the...
  6. Computer freezing every so often

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Computer keeps freezing, often needing a restart pressing the power button and, less often,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing, often needing a restart pressing the power button and, less often,...: The title is pretty self explainatory. I could be doing anything and then the screen just freezes. Already performed a memory check and nothing was wrong, tried sfc /scannow and it said it fixed something two of the several times I ran it ~5, but it keeps just doing it. Any...
  8. Computer Completely Freezes Often

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Completely Freezes Often: My computer completely freezes very often (once every 1-2 days). When it freezes, I can do nothing. I cant move my mouse, I can't interact with the with the computer using the keyboard, it's just completely frozen. I have already factory reset my computer and wiped all my...
  9. BSOD Often & freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Often & freezes: My computer has been crashing the past few weeks since installation and either freezes or BSOD. Until today the BSOD has frozen on 0% and not given me dump files, despite being set up to. It crashed today and I now have a minidump file - please see attached. Thanks in...
  10. Keyboard often freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard often freezes: After upgrading to Windows 10 my Logitech K520 wireless keyboard often freezes when I am typing on the internet. I press a key (any alpha or numeric key), and nothing happens. No strike occurs. Must cancel app and boot system to get keyboard working again. This happens...