Windows 10: Computer keeps frezzing

Discus and support Computer keeps frezzing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all i seam to have a bit of a problem today while i was watching YouTube my custom built PC running windows 10 version 1909 froze on me and i had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdamBingham86, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Computer keeps frezzing

Hello all i seam to have a bit of a problem today while i was watching YouTube my custom built PC running windows 10 version 1909 froze on me and i had to force reset, its not the first time this has happened to me ether can someone on here shed some light on this problem and maybe a solution.

Also all my drivers are up to date as of me posting this message.

Additional info about my PC:

Intel core i5-2500 CPU @3.30Ghz

8.00 GB installed Ram

Running a 64 bit operating system

My graphics Card is a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Regards

Adam

:)

AdamBingham86, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Nick Dich Win User

frezze

Hi Andrew,

There are several possible reasons on why your computer would freeze and not respond, and it is not only limited to motherboard and hard drive issues. Sometimes, it can be caused by newly installed program or hardware. It can also be caused by recent changes
    in your computer settings. We need to ask you the following questions below so we can isolate the root cause of this issue:

• Is this a new computer? How long have you been using this computer?
    • Have you installed any devices on this computer before the issue started to happen?
    • Do you remember changing any settings on your computer prior to this?
    • Are there any programs you have recently installed that might have caused this issue?
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Mar 26, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Computer keeps frezzing

Windows 10: computer keeps tabbing out of currently used program

Hi Sheyshen,

To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your Windows 10 computer to its latest update?
    • Have you tried to turn off the Get tips, tricks and suggestions as you use Windows
      in the Notification & Actions Settings of your Windows 10 and see if you will still encounter the same issue?

If you are not able to turn off that in the Notification & Actions Settings, you can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Notifications & Actions.
    • Deselect the option Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows.
    • Restart your computer.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Computer keeps frezzing

1. Computer keeps frezzing - Similar Threads - Computer keeps frezzing

2. Pc Frezze and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Frezze and BSOD: Hey so i get recently Pc frezzes and Bsod not sure what it is but here are my MiniDumbs: https://mega.nz/file/nBpVyCDS#BsgEEhgHf4JoJ8cJdCqE7VjsTHgUT1HXxeerDnWMqy4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-frezze-and-bsod/48414c2f-bf32-4181-8880-b98bf7100b6f
  3. My computer frezzes and restarts while plaging games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer frezzes and restarts while plaging games: My computer freezes and reboots when I'm playing games. At first it happened once in a while, but now it happens every 5 minutes.Since I haven't formatted for a while and the computer has undergone changes, I have formatted and reinstalled Windows 10. I have installed only...
  4. My computer frezzes and restarts while plaging games

My computer frezzes and restarts while plaging games: My computer freezes and reboots when I'm playing games. At first it happened once in a while, but now it happens every 5 minutes.Since I haven't formatted for a while and the computer has undergone changes, I have formatted and reinstalled Windows 10. I have installed only...
  5. My computer frezzes and restarts while plaging games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. computer frezzing alot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer frezzing alot: My computer has been having trouble where it lags every 30-60seconds so I went to event>windows log>system and it had a lot of errors where they said "The network interface "Killer E2600 Gigabit Ethernet Controller" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption...
  7. computer frezzing alot

computer frezzing alot: My computer has been having trouble where it lags every 30-60seconds so I went to event>windows log>system and it had a lot of errors where they said "The network interface "Killer E2600 Gigabit Ethernet Controller" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption...
  8. computer frezzing alot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Laptop screen frezzes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop screen frezzes: Whenever I use my laptop while plugged in and suddenly I take it off for a second the frame drops and it simply starts lagging. I use my laptop with i3 10th generation with intel integrated graphics card, 8GB DDR4 RAM. What is causing this issue, Can someone explain or tell...
  10. Frezzes foces to Restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frezzes foces to Restart: Seem to freeze and then I have to restart the computer. When I am streaming plex from another computer (it's my plex server) it happens, when I am watching you tube, it just seem to happen at random times. So for instant when I am on youtube it will make Firefox not...