Windows 10: Computer keeps getting alarms this morning

Discus and support Computer keeps getting alarms this morning in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there I have my laptop unlocked and I went to chrome to do that and my laptop keeps getting alarms this morning please help??? Because my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anthony JACKSANT000, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Computer keeps getting alarms this morning

Hello there I have my laptop unlocked and I went to chrome to do that and my laptop keeps getting alarms this morning please help??? Because my laptop keeps getting alarms this morning it is 10 am right now

:)

Anthony JACKSANT000, Dec 4, 2021

2. Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning

In the "Advanced Power Settings" what is the hard disk setting? It is the only thing I can think that is maybe causing a problem.

Computer keeps getting alarms this morning [​IMG]

Or maybe "Allow Wake Timers"

Computer keeps getting alarms this morning [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Computer alarms

Hi Jim,

Concerns related to Alarms & Clock can be due to the configuration of Windows 10 on your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're using a laptop or desktop.
    • If you're able to see anything on the monitor of your device.
    • The Snooze time that you've set for your alarms.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Computer keeps getting alarms this morning

Unknown alarm

I fail to see how the tesing to establish if the alarm still sounds can take at least a week

However please let us know when you have established if the alarm still sounds.

May I point out that on 10 a shutdown is NOT a complete shutdown unless you configure it to be it is a Windows 10 sleep state and various apps etc, and certainly those that sound an alarm, will wake the computer to sound it.

If Windows 10 is shut down completely on this procedure
    Step 1: Open Start menu, select Power button.

Step 2: Press and hold the Shift key on keyboard, while clicking on Shut down, and then release the Shift key to perform a full shutdown.

and the alarm still sounds, then you can be more or less assured that it is not a windows setting

Macboatmaster, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Computer keeps getting alarms this morning

1. Computer keeps getting alarms this morning - Similar Threads - Computer keeps getting

2. My windows 11 computer keeps playing the alarm ringtone whenever it gets a notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 computer keeps playing the alarm ringtone whenever it gets a notification: I've already tried checking system sounds. It also plays different alarm tones when i get a notification. my system information is: OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System...
  3. My windows 11 computer keeps playing the alarm ringtone whenever it gets a notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 computer keeps playing the alarm ringtone whenever it gets a notification: I've already tried checking system sounds. It also plays different alarm tones when i get a notification. my system information is: OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System...
  4. Computer keeps getting alarms this morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps getting alarms this morning: Hello there I have my laptop unlocked and I went to chrome to do that and my laptop keeps getting alarms this morning please help??? Because my laptop keeps getting alarms this morning it is 10 am right now...
  5. Computer keeps getting alarms this morning

Computer keeps getting alarms this morning: Hello there I have my laptop unlocked and I went to chrome to do that and my laptop keeps getting alarms this morning please help??? Because my laptop keeps getting alarms this morning it is 10 am right now...
  6. computer crashed this morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashed this morning: Hi I am currently running windows 10 version 21H1.This morning while I was working with multiple windows open, my computer completely jammed and froze on me. Nothing including ctrl, alt + del worked. I had to turn it off and on again, then restart it. There was a message...
  7. computer crashed this morning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer crashed this morning: Hi I am currently running windows 10 version 21H1.This morning while I was working with multiple windows open, my computer completely jammed and froze on me. Nothing including ctrl, alt + del worked. I had to turn it off and on again, then restart it. There was a message...
  8. Computer is on every morning?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer is on every morning?: Microsoft Community I have a Lenovo T14 Gen 1 that is running Windows 10, version 2004. I started noticing that my laptop is on every morning. I initially thought that maybe it was getting hung up when shutting it off in the evening but that doesn't seem to be an issue. It...
  9. Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning

Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning: Hello guys! I've a trouble with pre-installed alarm on my Windows 10 1903. The trouble exists only when PC has been inactive in hours. The alarm is set to wake me up every morning at 9 AM and only this alarm setting isn't working properly. It start ringing, but only when and...
  10. Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning

in Windows 10 Support
    Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning: Hello guys! I've a trouble with pre-installed alarm on my Windows 10 1903. The trouble exists only when PC has been inactive in hours. The alarm is set to wake me up every morning at 9 AM and only this alarm setting isn't working properly. It start ringing, but only when I...