Windows 10: Computer keeps getting into a restart loop

Discus and support Computer keeps getting into a restart loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, details-I turn my computer on - one of two things happensScenario 1- It spins up, doesn't even get to BIOS before turning off and then turning back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aaron Chavez, May 21, 2024.

1. Computer keeps getting into a restart loop

So, details-I turn my computer on - one of two things happensScenario 1- It spins up, doesn't even get to BIOS before turning off and then turning back on again, over and overScenario 2- It successfully gets past POST I have one of the older ROG motherboards with the 7-segment display for pre-post error codes, and it successfully reaches A0, standing for A-Okay and total success, gets to windows, and works perfectly for an undetermined amount of time before shutting off randomly and entering the same restart loop. *This* usually happens after I've turned it off completely following Scenario

:)

Aaron Chavez, May 21, 2024

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 21, 2024
  3. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

As you are experiencing restart loop in Windows 10, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    Ramesh.Kumar from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 21, 2024
  4. Computer keeps getting into a restart loop

boot loop that states “updates underway keep computer on” and then restarts

Getting a boot loop that states “updates underway keep computer on” and then restarts and then does same loop again infinitely. Tried getting in safe mode by turning power off and on and when it finally says “preparing automatic repair” a BSOD appears and it restarts again

Chris Hoskin, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Computer keeps getting into a restart loop

1. Computer keeps getting into a restart loop - Similar Threads - Computer keeps getting

2. Computer keeps getting into a restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps getting into a restart loop: So, details-I turn my computer on - one of two things happensScenario 1- It spins up, doesn't even get to BIOS before turning off and then turning back on again, over and overScenario 2- It successfully gets past POST I have one of the older ROG motherboards with the...
  3. Computer keeps getting into a restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps getting into a restart loop: So, details-I turn my computer on - one of two things happensScenario 1- It spins up, doesn't even get to BIOS before turning off and then turning back on again, over and overScenario 2- It successfully gets past POST I have one of the older ROG motherboards with the...
  4. boot loop that states “updates underway keep computer on” and then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot loop that states “updates underway keep computer on” and then restarts: Getting a boot loop that states “updates underway keep computer on” and then restarts and then does same loop again infinitely. Tried getting in safe mode by turning power off and on and when it finally says “preparing automatic repair” a BSOD appears and it restarts again...
  5. boot loop that states “updates underway keep computer on” and then restarts

boot loop that states “updates underway keep computer on” and then restarts: Getting a boot loop that states “updates underway keep computer on” and then restarts and then does same loop again infinitely. Tried getting in safe mode by turning power off and on and when it finally says “preparing automatic repair” a BSOD appears and it restarts again...
  6. My Computer is randomly stuck in a bios loop and keeps restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer is randomly stuck in a bios loop and keeps restarting.: I have had this system for a while with windows 10, I use it daily but today it got stuck in the bios loop. I've tried holding the FN and windows keys down on start up, I've tried setting my boot priority to the hard drive then ssd. What the hell happened? Can't work now...
  7. My Computer is randomly stuck in a bios loop and keeps restarting.

My Computer is randomly stuck in a bios loop and keeps restarting.: I have had this system for a while with windows 10, I use it daily but today it got stuck in the bios loop. I've tried holding the FN and windows keys down on start up, I've tried setting my boot priority to the hard drive then ssd. What the hell happened? Can't work now...
  8. My Computer is randomly stuck in a bios loop and keeps restarting.

9. "The computer restarted unexpectedly" loop

"The computer restarted unexpectedly" loop: I keep getting the same error every single time, and every time I click "OK" the same thing happens. I have also tried to get into the Advanced Recovery tools, but the same result happens. Also, I can't access CMD because my keyboard is a Bluetooth keyboard, and will only...
  10. Reset computer, restart looping

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset computer, restart looping: I tried to reset my laptoo. I followed all promots and did not touch it. Now its rebooting over and over. It only loads to the dell screen. Can get to BIOS. What do i do....