Windows 10: Computer keeps going to "sleep

Discus and support Computer keeps going to "sleep in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Started tonight, all three of my monitors show no signal detected and then go to sleep mode. Computer seems to keep running but will not wake up. Have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TROYSMITH007, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Computer keeps going to "sleep

Started tonight, all three of my monitors show no signal detected and then go to sleep mode. Computer seems to keep running but will not wake up. Have to do a hard restart to get it back up. Runnings Windows 10 Pro, updated with current MB bios versions, temps are fine, no reason for this I can think of. PC has sleep mode already disabled. What could cause this, stays up from 30 seconds to 8 minutes.

:)

TROYSMITH007, Jan 5, 2022
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

iTunes stops playing when the computer go to sleep

Hi Ross,

Sleep mode is designed to stop all actions on a computer as it puts the device to a low-power state. Since you want to continue using a program even while your computer is locked, we suggest turning off Sleep mode by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Choose Power & Sleep from the left pane.
    • Under Sleep, choose Never.

Computer keeps going to "sleep a56ef514-cf53-4631-8917-a239182dc84a.png

Let us know if you have any other concerns about your computer.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 5, 2022
  3. David Haz Win User
    After Windows 10 Anniversary Update Computer Not Sleeping

Hello.

Does disabling the HID-Complaint Touch Screen driver resolves the issue? If yes, we suggest that you disable it and see if your device go into Sleep mode after a period of inactivity.

We also suggest to check if the settings of the Power Options of your device are set so that the device will go into Sleep mode after a period of time. You may follow the steps below to check is Sleep mode is enabled on your device:

• Press the Windows button + X, then click on
      Power Options.
    • Click Change when the computer
      sleeps.
    • Change the settings to your preferred settings.

Keep us updated on the results.

Regards.

David Haz, Jan 5, 2022
  4. Computer keeps going to "sleep

My computer keeps on going to sleep!

To help you resolve the power issue on your computer, let's check Abdul_Malik's troubleshooting steps on this
    link.

Let us know the outcome.

Frederick Tag, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

Computer keeps going to "sleep

1. Computer keeps going to "sleep - Similar Threads - Computer keeps going

2. Computer not going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not going to sleep: I have my computer set to sleep for 30 mins. I leave it for an hour and yet it still open. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-going-to-sleep/c242c1df-06c6-4e53-b262-15de440e553e
  3. computer keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer keeps going to sleep: When typing and press the space bar and some lower keys the computer goes to sleep. This is a new computer and out of the box it had this problem but after updating the problem was resolved. But then after installing the latest version of Windows 10 feature update the problem...
  4. computer keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer keeps going to sleep: When typing and press the space bar and some lower keys the computer goes to sleep. This is a new computer and out of the box it had this problem but after updating the problem was resolved. But then after installing the latest version of Windows 10 feature update the problem...
  5. computer keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Computer keeps going to "sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps going to "sleep: Started tonight, all three of my monitors show no signal detected and then go to sleep mode. Computer seems to keep running but will not wake up. Have to do a hard restart to get it back up. Runnings Windows 10 Pro, updated with current MB bios versions, temps are fine, no...
  7. Computer keeps going to "sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps going to "sleep: Started tonight, all three of my monitors show no signal detected and then go to sleep mode. Computer seems to keep running but will not wake up. Have to do a hard restart to get it back up. Runnings Windows 10 Pro, updated with current MB bios versions, temps are fine, no...
  8. Computer will not go to sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer will not go to sleep: Problem started 4-5 days back. I tried removing the Dec 12 update which didn't fix the issue. Specs: Custom Built. Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix E570 Windows 10 Installed updates: December 8, 2020—KB4592438 OS Builds 19041.685 and 19042.685 November 10, 2020—KB4586781...
  9. Computer keeps randomly going to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer keeps randomly going to sleep: Henlo there. I'm having a problem with my Windows 10 laptop where it keeps randomly going to sleep, and I don't know what's causing it. Any and all help is much appreciated. Thank you. submitted by /u/JormungandRED [link] [comments]...
  10. Computer keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps going to sleep: Hi there, I upgraded my computer to feature 1809, around 6 days ago. Now, yesterday, I got the cumulative december 2018 update for 1809. Now my computer keeps going to sleep after 10 minutes or so by itself. I have it all turned off in power options. What can I do to...