Windows 10: Computer keeps going to the right.

Discus and support Computer keeps going to the right. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I checked and it says no keys at are being held down. My computer keeps scrolling to the right which makes it impossible to type in explorer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ricardo_Lugardo, May 11, 2020.

1. Computer keeps going to the right.

I checked and it says no keys at are being held down. My computer keeps scrolling to the right which makes it impossible to type in explorer and windows search, but chrome works fine.

submitted by /u/Ricardo_Lugardo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ricardo_Lugardo, May 11, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, May 11, 2020
  3. Computer/Display keeps on crashing

Hi Julien,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better I would like to know, which game are you trying to play?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Method 1.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the AMD manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. If the display driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 11, 2020
  4. Computer keeps going to the right.

Bluetooth keyboard keeps going to sleep after 10 sec

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try the methods given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Follow these steps to run Power troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Power.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    6. Check if issue persists.

Method 2: I suggest you to the below steps to change the settings for keyboard and check if it helps.

• Press “windows+X” and go to “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Right click on the “Bluetooth keyboard” and click on “properties”.
    • Under “hardware tab” click on the keyboard device and go to “properties”.
    • Then under “general” tab click on “change settings”.
    • Click on “power management” tab and uncheck the box “allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.
    • Then click on “ok” and restart the computer, check if the issue persist or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Computer keeps going to the right.

1. Computer keeps going to the right. - Similar Threads - Computer keeps going

2. computer keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer keeps going to sleep: When typing and press the space bar and some lower keys the computer goes to sleep. This is a new computer and out of the box it had this problem but after updating the problem was resolved. But then after installing the latest version of Windows 10 feature update the problem...
  3. computer keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer keeps going to sleep: When typing and press the space bar and some lower keys the computer goes to sleep. This is a new computer and out of the box it had this problem but after updating the problem was resolved. But then after installing the latest version of Windows 10 feature update the problem...
  4. computer keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Computer keeps going to "sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps going to "sleep: Started tonight, all three of my monitors show no signal detected and then go to sleep mode. Computer seems to keep running but will not wake up. Have to do a hard restart to get it back up. Runnings Windows 10 Pro, updated with current MB bios versions, temps are fine, no...
  6. Computer keeps going to "sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps going to "sleep: Started tonight, all three of my monitors show no signal detected and then go to sleep mode. Computer seems to keep running but will not wake up. Have to do a hard restart to get it back up. Runnings Windows 10 Pro, updated with current MB bios versions, temps are fine, no...
  7. Computer keeps going to "sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Scroll bar keeps going to the right

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll bar keeps going to the right: I’m using Windows 10 - 6.4 bit on a dell infinion desktop with wireless Keyboard + Mouse combo The scroll bar keeps bouncing back to the right and I can’t get to apps on the left side of the window. It also does it sometime in window explorer but not always. Also does it...
  9. Laptop keeps going to sleep right after turning it on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps going to sleep right after turning it on: Hello there, I've got an I7 asus laptop with the latest windows10 update . ever since the update the laptop keeps going to sleep mode right after I turn it on (during lock screen or when I access my desktop) . I need to return it on over and over to finally have success and...
  10. Computer keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps going to sleep: Hi there, I upgraded my computer to feature 1809, around 6 days ago. Now, yesterday, I got the cumulative december 2018 update for 1809. Now my computer keeps going to sleep after 10 minutes or so by itself. I have it all turned off in power options. What can I do to...