Windows 10: Computer keeps logging in to microsoft account

Discus and support Computer keeps logging in to microsoft account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So I've had this issue for a while now. I worked in a company where I got asigned a laptop. In this laptop I logged in to my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JovanPonce Vázquez, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Computer keeps logging in to microsoft account

Hello everyone.

So I've had this issue for a while now.

I worked in a company where I got asigned a laptop. In this laptop I logged in to my microsoft account. When I left that laptop, I tried erasing every trail of my information and my Microsoft account. But now in my new PC, everytime I check my devices I can still see the old company laptop. It even had my mail logged in on it, my images, and some more information.

So after seeing that the old laptop was still there, I removed that device from my account using the devices administration.

The issue here is that no mattee how many times I remove that device, it appears again and again logged in to my devies. I tried already updating my password but it will still appear everytime.

I would appreciate any help since I'm actually worried that whoever has that old laptop, has also some access to some of my information and files.

Regards.

:)

JovanPonce Vázquez, Jul 28, 2020

2. Keeps logging in temporary account after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• When you turn on the computer do you see different accounts?
    • Did you create a Microsoft account?
    • Have you logged into a local account or Microsoft account?
    Meanwhile I suggest you to try the Methods provided below and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Restart your computer.
    • You will find two different account try and login to the different account.
    Please follow the link given below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/sign-up-create-account-how

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 28, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft account

Hi,

There may be several reasons why this message keeps appearing. Sometimes, this message is triggered if you are using a two-step verification in your email. We suggest that you try these methods below to resolve this concern:

• Log out and log in with your Local Account password or the Microsoft Account password again to check if this is caused by a glitch.
    • If you are not using a Microsoft account to sign in, create one, and use it to sign in.
    • Verify your identity on this PC. Open Settings > Accounts > Under
      Your accounts you will see a Verify your identity on this PC link > Click on
      Verify. Follow the prompts to identify your account.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jul 28, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Computer keeps logging in to microsoft account

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Computer keeps logging in to microsoft account

1. Computer keeps logging in to microsoft account - Similar Threads - Computer keeps logging

2. New Computer Can't Log In to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer Can't Log In to Microsoft Account: I ordered a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed and am on the page that says "Let's add your Microsoft account". When I try to sign in with my work email, which is the email associated with my Microsoft 365 account, I am getting an error that my account...
  3. Can't log computer into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log computer into Microsoft account: I can't get my ASUS laptop logged in to my Microsoft account. I eventually get a "Something went wrong" sign. I can log into my Microsoft account on line, and connect my computer to my OneDrive, but I can't log in to get my computer out of S mode.I have Office 365 installed,...
  4. Can't log computer into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log computer into Microsoft account: I can't get my ASUS laptop logged in to my Microsoft account. I eventually get a "Something went wrong" sign. I can log into my Microsoft account on line, and connect my computer to my OneDrive, but I can't log in to get my computer out of S mode.I have Office 365 installed,...
  5. Can't log computer into Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. switch microsoft account used to log into computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    switch microsoft account used to log into computer: i need to switch or change the microsoft account used to log into my computer. i do not have a link to log into a local account instead and i cannot remove the account currently being used to log into the computer. what do i do?...
  7. microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out: This all started when i went from 1909 to 2004 and back to 1909 due to bugs and eventually updated again back to 2004 . So currently on 2004 and my mail app starts randomly logging me out of mail both my ms account and my google accounts . At first i thought it was a mail...
  8. Changing pin for Microsoft account and or log in to computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing pin for Microsoft account and or log in to computer: When I got my laptop it allowed me to set a lock on my opening screen with a PIN number. Now I want to change my PIN to unlock the screen and I can find no way to do it. It is the same as when I log into my Microsoft account online. I use Windows 10 on an HP computer....
  9. microsoft account keeps logging out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft account keeps logging out: I've experienced this for more than 2 weeks. I can fix this by clicking on fix now button and entering my pin. But this happens again randomly. Here the screenshots [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 136552
  10. microsoft account keeps logging out

in Windows 10 Support
    microsoft account keeps logging out: I've experienced this for more than 2 weeks. I can fix this by clicking on fix now button and entering my pin. But this happens again randomly. Here the screenshots [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 136552