Windows 10: Computer keeps losing connection but it's not showing that?

Discus and support Computer keeps losing connection but it's not showing that? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, about a week ago my computer has been acting really stupid. While playing some online games, I would continuously lose connection every 1-2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by User9090, Jul 6, 2019.

1. User9090 Win User

Computer keeps losing connection but it's not showing that?

So, about a week ago my computer has been acting really stupid. While playing some online games, I would continuously lose connection every 1-2 minutes. However, at the bottom right of my screen it still shows that I am connected to the internet. My family uses the same wifi as I do yet they do not have the same problems. Why do I keep losing connection? I am wondering if it has something to do with windows 10! Please help.

I am using this adapter to connect to the wifi - EDUP Wifi Adapter ac600Mbps Wireless Usb Adapter 5.8GHz/2.4GHz Dual Band 600Mbps Usb Adapter 2dBi External Antennas Supports Windows XP,Win Vista,Win 7,Win 8.1, Win 10,Mac OS X 10.7-10.14

These are my specs!

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 six-core processor 3.20 GHz

RAM: 8:00 GB

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

:)

User9090, Jul 6, 2019

2. Ethernet keeps losing connection

Ethernet keeps losing connection for some reason. I thought it was wireless as the picture shows.
    Computer keeps losing connection but it's not showing that? [​IMG]
    it looks like it's wireless can't connect and this is happening with Ethernet is connected. It loses connection once every 2 minutes and that's no joke and lasts for a couple of minutes. Correct me if I am wrong but it should connect to wireless when this happens. As I have the wireless connection set up. But Ethernet won't let it connect I know this as I have been wireless for 2 weeks now. I haven't lost connection once. But I would like to be connected through Ethernet as I lose 60 meg going wireless and I am right next to router. Has anyone got any ideas how to fix this? Thank you in advance.

hollyoaks777, Jul 6, 2019
  3. windows 10 keeps losing internet connection

HAVE TRIED EVERY THING YOU SUGGEST STILL KEEP LOSING INTERNET CONNECTION WINDOWS 10 IS **** UP FIX THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

KathyPhelps, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Computer keeps losing connection but it's not showing that?

Computer keeps losing connection to satellite nbn

Hello Judy,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please provide the following information:

• When was the last time you were able to connect to the internet without encountering any problem?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    In the mean time, let's run Network and Internet Troubleshooter. Network and Internet Troubleshooter automatically diagnose and resolve issues within a computer network. Follow these steps for instructions:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select View by: Small icons.
    • Open Troubleshooting.
    • Under Network and Internet, run Internet Connections Troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Computer keeps losing connection but it's not showing that?

1. Computer keeps losing connection but it's not showing that? - Similar Threads - Computer keeps losing

2. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  3. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  4. I keep losing connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider. Also noted that when playing Sodoku in Facebook, I will get a steady...
  5. I keep losing connection.

I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider. Also noted that when playing Sodoku in Facebook, I will get a steady...
  6. I keep losing connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Bluetooth keeps losing connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keeps losing connection.: Hello everyone,My Bluetooth loses connection constantly. That is the phenomenon of losing connection and then having it back continuously, causing bluetooth connected devices such as keyboards and headphones to work intermittently. Can anyone tell me how to fix...
  8. Bluetooth keeps losing connection.

Bluetooth keeps losing connection.: Hello everyone,My Bluetooth loses connection constantly. That is the phenomenon of losing connection and then having it back continuously, causing bluetooth connected devices such as keyboards and headphones to work intermittently. Can anyone tell me how to fix...
  9. Keep losing internet connection

Keep losing internet connection: I am trying to figure out if I have a problem or is the fact that I keep losing my internet connection related to how busy the internet is currently. I recently replaced my modem/router with a Linksys CG7500. Everything appears to be set up correctly. For whatever...
  10. Ethernet keeps losing connection

Ethernet keeps losing connection: Ethernet keeps losing connection for some reason. I thought it was wireless as the picture shows. [img] it looks like it's wireless can't connect and this is happening with Ethernet is connected. It loses connection once every 2 minutes and that's no joke and lasts for a...