Windows 10: Computer keeps losing parts of windows every day until rebooted

Discus and support Computer keeps losing parts of windows every day until rebooted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HiI am part of the IT department at my organisation, for the last few days one of our users has been having an issue where after around 6 or 7 hours of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jake Gregory, May 27, 2021.

1. Computer keeps losing parts of windows every day until rebooted

HiI am part of the IT department at my organisation, for the last few days one of our users has been having an issue where after around 6 or 7 hours of the PC being on that they lose parts of windows, I know that's not a lot to go on so I will explain, say for example the user has file explorer open, all of their documents are still there, the icons are still there and they still highlight when the mouse is moved over them, and will open when clicked, but the names of the documents wont be there. Or another example would be that lets say the user has an excel document open, they might have bla

:)

Jake Gregory, May 27, 2021
  2. Chewy Win User

windows explorer keeps rebooting

I took my comp out of the case yesterday because I wanted to get started on painting/modding the chassis.. on first boot I had this issue but after I restarted my comp it went away. Today I go to turn it on and when it gets in windows it just constantly says windows explorer stopped responding and just keeps rebooting windows explorer non stop.

I tried starting windows in safe mod but than it still keeps rebooting and even faster since the system is faster in safe mode.. well when I force shutdown last message that pops up before it turns off is like this.

"0000-00000- something something - cannot read memory" something similar to that.

the mobo is on top of the mobo box I plugged everything back in perfectly but ofc as usual my comp gives me problems.. or just vista lol I dont think my computer likes vista for its always given me problems but this is the software I want to use and wil not go back to xp since it has no dx10.

my mobo has a little bend in it from my zalman 9500 cpu cooler backplate, but I would think that if the memory/ram does not have perfect contact than he comp would not work...

Anyone have suggestions they will be appreciated, I have a headache now lol.

Chewy, May 27, 2021
  3. Windows 10 keeps losing re-fresh.

Hi,

For us to find the best resolution for you, kindly provide tha following information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • What are you trying to imply when you said that the Windows 10 keeps on losing refresh?

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Justine Pel, May 27, 2021
  4. Computer keeps losing parts of windows every day until rebooted

Windows 10 Computer (orginally 8) keeps rebooting to install updates

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your computer keeps restarting because of updates and I will be happy to answer your query. Let me ask you;

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    • Do you remember making any specific change in the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to an update or multiple?
    This could be due to several reasons and to diagnose the issue, I would suggest you to try the steps below and check;

Step 1: Remove any external devices connected to PC (except mouse and keyboard)

Step 2: Disable security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Step 3: If you are referring to multiple updates, I would suggest you to try installing 4-5 updates at a time and then try restarting the computer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 27, 2021
Thema:

Computer keeps losing parts of windows every day until rebooted

1. Computer keeps losing parts of windows every day until rebooted - Similar Threads - Computer keeps losing

2. Computer reboots from bugcheck every couple of days

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer reboots from bugcheck every couple of days: Good morning,My PC Windows 10, 5600x, 16 GB RAM, 3060 ti, 3060 reboots every couple of days due to a bugcheck. Certain error parameters are appearing frequently such as 0x00000116 or 0x000000000000000d.I have compressed the dump files and uploaded it to google drive. Link :...
  3. Computer reboots from bugcheck every couple of days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer reboots from bugcheck every couple of days: Good morning,My PC Windows 10, 5600x, 16 GB RAM, 3060 ti, 3060 reboots every couple of days due to a bugcheck. Certain error parameters are appearing frequently such as 0x00000116 or 0x000000000000000d.I have compressed the dump files and uploaded it to google drive. Link :...
  4. Computer reboots from bugcheck every couple of days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 reboots every day; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 reboots every day; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Everyday around 6:30am CST I find an event in the Event Viewer under Windows Logs > System that says The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffba8840c4ede0, 0xffffcc82f9ccf750, 0xffffba88515f0010. A dump was saved in:...
  6. Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot: I have an Acer laptop running Win 10. Lately, I've been noticing that there is no bluetooth button in my task bar. So I go through "fix bluetooth" windows process & it reinstalls the drivers. I can then use bluetooth. But I keep having to do this over every time it seems. I...
  7. Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot: I have an Acer laptop running Win 10. Lately, I've been noticing that there is no bluetooth button in my task bar. So I go through "fix bluetooth" windows process & it reinstalls the drivers. I can then use bluetooth. But I keep having to do this over every time it seems. I...
  8. Lose internet connection every day with new Windows 10.

Lose internet connection every day with new Windows 10.: I need to restart my computer each day in order to be connected to the internet? I've even reset the system to Factory Default but the problem persists. How can this issue be corrected?...
  9. I dragged and dropped every day...until today

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I dragged and dropped every day...until today: I can't even move my desktop icons! What the heck IS the issue with drag and drop suddenly going dark? It's NOT a Windows 10 problem, I've been dragging and dropping in10 since the initial upgrade (years now), but coincidentally, after saving a Word file to OneDrive (for the...
  10. Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot

Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot: My computer ever since replacing the Motherboard has been having new set of issues not relating to a bluescreen at all this time just the system will randomly freeze up at different times like opening a twitter profile, facebook profile or a program.. It don't even respond to...