Windows 10: Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup

Discus and support Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I start my computer, it just freezes a few minutes later. Anyone have any idea of what I could do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CJEIII, Jan 18, 2019.

1. CJEIII Win User

Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup

Every time I start my computer, it just freezes a few minutes later. Anyone have any idea of what I could do?

:)

CJEIII, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 18, 2019
  3. aries117 Win User
    Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup

Computer Freezing/Crashing Issue

ok. my computer keeps on freezing like. every 5 minutes or seomthing..what can i do?

please help!

LiLvi3tbOi69, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup

1. Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup - Similar Threads - Computer keeps freezing

2. computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up: my pckeeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up. the screen gets horizontal black lines thatll flash on the screen then theyll disapear. all when thaty happens its unresponsive and doesnt let me do anything other than press the restart button on the actual pc....
  3. computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up: my pckeeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up. the screen gets horizontal black lines thatll flash on the screen then theyll disapear. all when thaty happens its unresponsive and doesnt let me do anything other than press the restart button on the actual pc....
  4. computer keeps freezing and buzzing a few minutes after i start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC freeze after few minutes of usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC freeze after few minutes of usage: Hello.i want to find a solution about my crashing PC, i wonder if someone can help me.so at first i use my computer normally, but then it starts freezing, i can't click anything, can't do Ctrl + Alt + Del, after a while it shows the blue screen of death with various code,...
  6. Pc freezes after a few minutes

Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  7. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  8. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Laptop freezes for a minute after bootup or sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop freezes for a minute after bootup or sleep: My Dell XPS 13 9370 (250GB SSD) runs perfectly fine except after bootup or sleep. It works fine directly after bootup/sleep but after a few minutes the laptop freezes and I can't do anything. After a minute, the freezing stops and everything is fine. The freezing only happens...
  10. Computer freezes when idle a few minutes

Computer freezes when idle a few minutes: HP Laptop with Windows 10 Operating system freezes or locks up when sitting idle for a few minutes. First noticed while watching Netflix, video was stuck and there was a buzzing noise. Trying changing browsers, no difference. Next happened while listening to Pandora. Now have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PC keeps booting show 3 windows 10 version at bootup

2. after booting up my computer it freezes for several minutes

3. computer keeps freezing after boot

4. computer keeps freezing after a few minutes