Windows 10: Computer keeps randomly crashing

Discus and support Computer keeps randomly crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my computer has been crashing randomly for a while now, I will upload the dump file with OneDrive. I've taken it to a computer repairman and he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel_531, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Computer keeps randomly crashing

Hello, my computer has been crashing randomly for a while now, I will upload the dump file with OneDrive. I've taken it to a computer repairman and he said he couldn't find anything wrong with the hardware, although he recommended upgrading the RAM which I did. Here is my onedrive link with minidump logs and system info.https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmrN_9uLf30FozQgOVJcErQCa62a

:)

Daniel_531, Feb 4, 2023
  2. leocf85 Win User

win32kfull Randomly Crashes

The crashes keep going even when I have removed the software suggested *Sad

Any idea what is causing the randomly win32kfull bsod?

Attaching the new log collector.

leocf85, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Naby Win User

Computer keeps randomly crashing

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

Naby, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Computer keeps randomly crashing

1. Computer keeps randomly crashing - Similar Threads - Computer keeps randomly

2. My computer keeps randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps randomly crashing: I had this same problem last week where I would be working on something and then my computer would abruptly crash giving me the error code 7000, I was told to reinstall a driver which I did and it helped out for about a week until today where the same thing happened and it...
  3. My computer keeps randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps randomly crashing: I had this same problem last week where I would be working on something and then my computer would abruptly crash giving me the error code 7000, I was told to reinstall a driver which I did and it helped out for about a week until today where the same thing happened and it...
  4. Computer keeps freezing or crashing at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing or crashing at random times: I recently have been have a problem with my Hp Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-0xxx, I recently redownload Project Zomboid from Steam and after that my Pc has been crashing or freezing up at random times mostly when I play games or try to update the system. My volume also...
  5. Computer keeps freezing or crashing at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps freezing or crashing at random times: I recently have been have a problem with my Hp Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-0xxx, I recently redownload Project Zomboid from Steam and after that my Pc has been crashing or freezing up at random times mostly when I play games or try to update the system. My volume also...
  6. Computer keeps freezing or crashing at random times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Computer keeps randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps randomly crashing: Hello, my computer has been crashing randomly for a while now, I will upload the dump file with OneDrive. I've taken it to a computer repairman and he said he couldn't find anything wrong with the hardware, although he recommended upgrading the RAM which I did. Here is my...
  8. Random Computer Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Computer Crashes: Help ive done everything i can think of to stop my computer from crashing and it just continues. It doesnt matter if im playing a game or not my screen will freeze and the whole system becomes unresponsive and sometimes the monitors will turn off and the sound will bug out...
  9. Random Computer Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Computer Crashes: Help ive done everything i can think of to stop my computer from crashing and it just continues. It doesnt matter if im playing a game or not my screen will freeze and the whole system becomes unresponsive and sometimes the monitors will turn off and the sound will bug out...
  10. My Computer Keeps Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer Keeps Randomly Crashing: Hello I need help on this problem I have with my computer where it crashes randomly and it shows the windows blue error screen I could be playing a game or just on google and it will randomly freeze and it will take me to the blue error screen I'm thinking maybe my gpu is too...