Windows 10: Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on

Discus and support Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Computer keeps turning off then instantly turning back on im really frustratded now becausw if tryed loads of things to stop it but nothing works heres... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Finlay O'Reilly, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on

Computer keeps turning off then instantly turning back on im really frustratded now becausw if tryed loads of things to stop it but nothing works heres a list of what i tried,

turning off automatic restart, haviving a look at the fans speed and it was normanl, having alook at the cpu tempriture it was normal, testing the ram it was working fine.

i cant find a soulotion and i would really appricate help

:)

Finlay O'Reilly, Jul 1, 2020
  2. -twisted Win User

My Computer Randomly Turns Off

Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on timings-1.png

I have had problems with this PC since i got it first it started with faulty RAM and now after fixing that problem it has changed into this problem. I did also notice random shut off also while I had the RAM problem but at the time it seemed like it was the RAM.

By randomly i mean while gaming it turns off randomly no warnings no nothing i have also had it turn off while watching things on youtube as well.

I have not installed any new hardware/software since i got the computer.

It is a 400W PSU. Also I took into account after speaking to someone about the power supply that I went ahead and ordered a new 500W PSU that is a known Brand.

My 7900 is a GTS

-twisted, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Gil deG Win User
    Computer appears to randomly turn off

Hi Ethan,

For us to better assist you with your concern regarding your computer turning off randomly, we'd like to ask some information.

- When did the issue start?

- Did you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

- What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to fix the issue?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gil deG, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Rol87 Win User

Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on

computer keeps turning off...

sorry i dont know what kind it is, but the computer was build about 6 months ago we turn it off at night when we use it.

Rol87, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on

1. Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on - Similar Threads - Computer keeps randomly

2. Computer randomly turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly turns off: For a while now, I have began to notice my computer randomly shutting off without any user input to do so. this can happen when I'm either running an RDP or playing games. I've searched online and I have tried methods such as Check Disk, Memory Diagnostic and System File...
  3. Computer randomly turns off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly turns off: For a while now, I have began to notice my computer randomly shutting off without any user input to do so. this can happen when I'm either running an RDP or playing games. I've searched online and I have tried methods such as Check Disk, Memory Diagnostic and System File...
  4. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  5. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  6. PC Randomly Turning off then back on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly Turning off then back on: For about a month now I’ve had an issue with my pc randomly turning off then back on. When I check the error log its only warnings consisting of:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with...
  7. Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on: Hello, first time poster. The issue I have isn't one I can't deal with so i've just been ignoring it for a long time but it's something that gets on my nerves now and again. Seemingly at random, my computer bluetooth will stop working, the words "Bluetooth has been turned...
  8. Computer keeps turning off randomly

Computer keeps turning off randomly: About 3 times a day at random intervals, my computer will automatically go to a blue screen and restart itself. this last time it did the "kmode_exception_not_handled" at the blue screen. ive tried to narrow down issue but am having no luck. Im going to try and upload the dmp...
  9. Computer randomly turns off and on

Computer randomly turns off and on: Started happening a few days ago, first crash black screened my monitors and a few seconds later turned my computer off and then it turned back on and my computer has been crashing under high load ever since. This is the first crash log: Description A problem with your...
  10. PC instantly turns off

in Windows 10 Support
    PC instantly turns off: Hey, I'm not too sure where too put this so here is the issue: Every time I turned my PC on it would stay on for a few seconds then reboot, no BIOS screen or anything showed, I finally got it to work and it said my BIOS was corrupt and it gave me an option to retrieve a...