Windows 10: Computer keeps refreshing on login screen not allowing me to login

Discus and support Computer keeps refreshing on login screen not allowing me to login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently, when i turn on my computer its always seems to refresh on the login screen not allowing the login screen to pop-up, i tried restarting &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scxipted, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Scxipted Win User

Computer keeps refreshing on login screen not allowing me to login

So recently, when i turn on my computer its always seems to refresh on the login screen not allowing the login screen to pop-up, i tried restarting & shutting down my computer multiple times without any differences happening. Have my computerfor about a year and when i got it it didnt have this system failure.

:)

Scxipted, Oct 8, 2019
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Oct 8, 2019
  3. regan1985 Win User
    login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer keeps refreshing on login screen not allowing me to login - Similar Threads - Computer keeps refreshing

2. Computer will not let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not let me login: What happens is when I click it brings me to the screen to type in my password. Problem is the password box is replaced by a sign in button. I press 8t and it loads to a sign in box where I type my password. After that it says create a pin. The only button to press is next so...
  3. Computer will not let me login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer will not let me login: What happens is when I click it brings me to the screen to type in my password. Problem is the password box is replaced by a sign in button. I press 8t and it loads to a sign in box where I type my password. After that it says create a pin. The only button to press is next so...
  4. Computer will not let me login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Shared Experiences won't allow me to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Experiences won't allow me to login: Hello! Weird one here.I've encountered the old 'we need to verify your account' problem, with a new twist.That's it, that's the whole popup save for me covering my account nameThere is no field to put in a password which i have!, I am not receiving a confirmation email, phone...
  6. Shared Experiences won't allow me to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Experiences won't allow me to login: Hello! Weird one here.I've encountered the old 'we need to verify your account' problem, with a new twist.That's it, that's the whole popup save for me covering my account nameThere is no field to put in a password which i have!, I am not receiving a confirmation email, phone...
  7. Windows 10 fingerprint will not allow me to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 fingerprint will not allow me to login: When I use fingerprint, Windows 10 insists that I enter password. Once logged in, I remove my fingerprint and re-enter it. Windows 10 still will not allow me to use the fingerprint. How to fix?...
  8. sister's computer keeps restarting at the login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sister's computer keeps restarting at the login screen: My sister's computer keeps rebooting after reaching the login screen. After a few moments, it restarts with no error message. I have tried a fresh install but the computer restarted mid-way through the installation. I will be happy to give more information if asked. I just...
  9. Suddenly Windows stopped allowing me to login with my PIN. I'm only allowed to login with...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suddenly Windows stopped allowing me to login with my PIN. I'm only allowed to login with...: When I try to login with my PIN I can only type the PIN's first digit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-windows-stopped-allowing-me-to-login-with/e980fb58-66c4-4f07-a8b8-a74a287fc7d7
  10. Login page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login page keeps refreshing: Hi, I encountered this problem about a month ago and has happened every startup since. The login page continuously refreshes for about 2-3 mins and wont let me login. When it stops i can log in but recently found out that if i dont log in in time then it repeats the cycle...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. login screen constantly

2. trying to log into bank account keeps asking me to refresh page and try again

3. windows logon screen keeps refreshing

4. windows login screen keeps refreshing