Windows 10: Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

Discus and support Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About 2 weeks ago, my discord application got hacked and corrupted so in order to cleanse my computer i deleted the application, everything that was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustinHargraves, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

About 2 weeks ago, my discord application got hacked and corrupted so in order to cleanse my computer i deleted the application, everything that was downloaded near the date and time it was hacked, and reset my computer. I ran multiple tests to make sure the malware was gone as well. However after I reset my computer every 15-40 minutes my computer restarts, it gives me the usual blue screen saying somethings not right but gives me a different stop code and error each time, it would also reach up to 100% but it would never actually restart. Ive read multiple websites and even contacted windows

:)

JustinHargraves, Jan 28, 2022
  2. vPizzas Win User

Blue screen of death keeps restarting

Need help because my pc keeps getting a blue screen of death saying it will collect error info, the percentage goes to 100%, and then it restarts the whole process. Stop code CRITICAL_SERVICE FAILED

vPizzas, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 28, 2022
  4. CPUFry Win User

Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

Laptop keeps booting to BIOS after blue screen of death

I was loading a game on my computer, when I got a blue screen of death. My computer (laptop) keeps booting to the BIOS. The SSD is listed in the SATA-devices but it does not seem bootable.
    The hard drive is the first one selected in the boot order. I am running dual boot (Windows 10 - Ubuntu) on an MSI GE60 2QD. Is there anything I can do except reinstalling Windows?

Thank you very much for any help.

CPUFry, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

1. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death - Similar Threads - Computer Keeps Restarting

2. Blue screen of death and keep restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death and keep restarting: I updated my PC 2days ago after that it keep on restarting and showing BSOD.So help me how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-and-keep-restarting/3de4db66-d8dd-4f28-bf63-830706cf3c49
  3. Blue screen of death and keep restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death and keep restarting: I updated my PC 2days ago after that it keep on restarting and showing BSOD.So help me how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-and-keep-restarting/3de4db66-d8dd-4f28-bf63-830706cf3c49
  4. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death: About 2 weeks ago, my discord application got hacked and corrupted so in order to cleanse my computer i deleted the application, everything that was downloaded near the date and time it was hacked, and reset my computer. I ran multiple tests to make sure the malware was gone...
  5. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death: About 2 weeks ago, my discord application got hacked and corrupted so in order to cleanse my computer i deleted the application, everything that was downloaded near the date and time it was hacked, and reset my computer. I ran multiple tests to make sure the malware was gone...
  6. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

9. Blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PC keeps restarting to a blue screen.

Blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PC keeps restarting to a blue screen.: Hello guys, Reinstalling windows doesn't help me fix that problem, my pc bluescreens right before windows should come up with this error message. Tried analyzing the file with WinDbg Preview, this is what comes up when I analyze the file "MEMORY.DMP" in windows folder....
  10. Blue screen of death keeps restarting

Blue screen of death keeps restarting: Need help because my pc keeps getting a blue screen of death saying it will collect error info, the percentage goes to 100%, and then it restarts the whole process. Stop code CRITICAL_SERVICE FAILED...