Windows 10: Computer keeps restarting during reset

Discus and support Computer keeps restarting during reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i decided to reset my pc and halfway through reinstalling windows my pc keeps restarting. It boots up then the screen that tells me windows is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DM Psych, Oct 29, 2019.

1. DM Psych Win User

Computer keeps restarting during reset

So i decided to reset my pc and halfway through reinstalling windows my pc keeps restarting. It boots up then the screen that tells me windows is installing comes up for a second before it restarts.

It has been stuck at 64% and has been doing this for almost 6 hours and restarted hundreds of times. Is there anything i can do?

:)

DM Psych, Oct 29, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Dano 00TA Win User
    Bios keeps resetting...not the battery

I'm having problems with a abit AW9D Max board in an older build of mine that keeps resetting the bios everytime I shut it down. The time is ok so I assume it's not the battery but the other settings such as Uguru setting, ram and other stuff resets to defaults*Wtf :wtf: I've had this computer for a few years with nothing like this happening till now. I'd just leave everything at default but the Uguru alarm goes off whenever I start it and I have to disable it in the bios. Any suggestions on what I can try?

Dano 00TA, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Computer keeps restarting during reset

Bt home hub keeps restarting?

Hi when I am either on my computer or watching TV(Bt vision) my home hub keeps restarting I have tried reseting it but no difference what should I do.

musicistabest, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Computer keeps restarting during reset

1. Computer keeps restarting during reset - Similar Threads - Computer keeps restarting

2. During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.: So I just started having the issue where I got a blue screen for a watchdog violation, contacted some tech support and they told me it is software related so just reset the PC get fresh download of Windows and should be good. Well I went through the process of resetting it...
  3. During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.: So I just started having the issue where I got a blue screen for a watchdog violation, contacted some tech support and they told me it is software related so just reset the PC get fresh download of Windows and should be good. Well I went through the process of resetting it...
  4. During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps restarting: Hello, I wiped my computer because I think it had some malware, but it keeps on restarting after I click an alert that is practically inescapable saying that my computer can’t install because it hit an error and the installation of windows can’t proceed. What should I do?...
  6. Computer keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps restarting: Hello, I wiped my computer because I think it had some malware, but it keeps on restarting after I click an alert that is practically inescapable saying that my computer can’t install because it hit an error and the installation of windows can’t proceed. What should I do?...
  7. PC keeps restarting after PC turned of during reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps restarting after PC turned of during reset: Hi I reset my PC yesterday but the PC turned off during it and now it wont function proparly it turns on the does loads of spining dots then says restarting and it wont stop. And when it turns on it says press enter to interup normal start up but nothing happens and then...
  8. Computer Keeps Restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Keeps Restarting: Due to having little storage I decided to reset my windows 10 laptop. As it was reseting, halfway through it said it ran into a error and needed to try again. I clicked on Return to Windows 10 and then my computer restarted. Then it kept restarting and continues to do so. I...
  9. Computer crashes during restart

Computer crashes during restart: Hi, Just recently, my computer refused to shut down properly. Upon shutdown or restarting, the computer would enter the shutdown/restart screen then after some time present a stopcode: driver_power_state_failure. I'm not sure what the issue is and any help would be...
  10. Computer Keeps Restarting

Computer Keeps Restarting: I'm having an issue. Earlier today I started experiencing an issue where my computer will hard restart itself. I'm usually experiencing these restarts when I spend some time on a browser, using Firefox right now. Seems to happen slower when I'm just browsing. But when I get...