Windows 10: Computer keeps restarting without warning.

Discus and support Computer keeps restarting without warning. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, a week ago my computer started to restart without warning and i didnt know what to do, i tried everything i could, i use sfc /scannow and DISM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kianaokstveit, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Computer keeps restarting without warning.

Hi, a week ago my computer started to restart without warning and i didnt know what to do, i tried everything i could, i use sfc /scannow and DISM there were no corrupted files.

i have tried to uninstall latest windows updates but they just reinstalled themselves as if nothing had happened, ive tried to uninstall them via clicking shift while restarting pc, where it would say that i cant uninstall the update. i tried to unplug my harddrives but it still restarted. i also rebooted my computer entirely but after i did that and started to reinstall windows the computer restart again, and then it wouldnt let me install windows again.

fast forward 5 days where i got a new motherboard as i thought that being a likely cause i managed to boot it up and reinstall windows. it lasted about 10 minutes and then restarted once again. there are no restore points for before this happened.

i have also tried scanning for viruses but windows virus and threat protection wont let me scan my computer. i will click scan now and nothing will happen.

my computer does not restart when i am in BIOS or in safemode. so i switched out my psu for another and it still restarted, so i tried yet another one and it still didnt work. i am at a loss of what to do now. i have updated bios. i get this error message in my system every time it restarts

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server

{DD522ACC-F821-461A-A407-50B198B896DC}

AMD Ryzen 5000x

msi b550 motherboard

cx650M corsair psu

Gforce gtx 2060 super

:)

kianaokstveit, Feb 18, 2021

2. Shutdown and Restart with no warning.

Hi Steve,

User profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why your computer keeps on shutting down. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest creating a new user account and see if the same issues will occur on a different user profile. To do this, simply follow
    the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family & other people >Add
      someone else to this PC
    • Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Computer not booting to desktop, stuck at Restarting screen

Hi Fred,

Thank you for posting in Community.

The issue might occur if the system is not Shut down properly. As you have already tried restarting the system several times, I suggest you to perform a Power Drain by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Turn Off the computer and remove the power cable.
    • Long press the Power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Plug in the power cable and switch on the computer.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 18, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

Computer keeps restarting without warning.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Computer keeps restarting without warning.

1. Computer keeps restarting without warning. - Similar Threads - Computer keeps restarting

2. Computer Restarting Without Warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Restarting Without Warning: Hello!My computer has been randomly restarting several times over the past couple of months and I'm trying to investigate why.Here is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000002,...
  3. Computer Restarting Without Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Restarting Without Warning: Hello!My computer has been randomly restarting several times over the past couple of months and I'm trying to investigate why.Here is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000002,...
  4. Computer Restarting Without Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer unexpectedly restarted without warning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer unexpectedly restarted without warning.: I was watching some videos when the computer just unexpectedly restarted without warning. No error message, no nothing. Specs: Win10 Pro - Intel i7-6700 3.4gHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB VRAM - 16GB RAM - 250GB SSD OS - 3TB HDD I've been running into this issue a lot recently....
  6. My pc keeps restarting without warning.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps restarting without warning.: When I do some work on my pc for 15 minutes or so, it suddenly restarts without any warning. I've already tried to disable the automatic restart, but that doesn't seem to work. I've also tried moving the plug, but that doesn't seem to be the case. On the pc case, it shows a...
  7. Computer randomly restarts without warning.

Computer randomly restarts without warning.: My computer restarts unexpectedly every few minutes. If I don't manage to force shutdown by holding down my desktop power button, then it will go into a loop where it starts up, attempts an automatic repair, blackscreens while the tower is still runningall peripherals...
  8. Computer restarting without warning

Computer restarting without warning: Recently, my computer has been restarting without warning. These are the problem details for a recent restart: Source: Windows Summary: Hardware error Date: ‎3/‎31/‎2020 5:31 PM Status: Not reported Description: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop...
  9. Computer restarting without warning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer restarting without warning: I am running Windows 10 on a 5 year old tower and have an unusual problem of the computer suddenly closing down and restarting without warning, 2 or 3 time per day. Only common observations are that the fault often but not always occurs about 3 to 5 minutes after it has been...
  10. Computer restarts randomly without warning.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarts randomly without warning.: Hi everyone Ever since I bought this computer a year ago, my computer randomly crashes. It's often about 20 - 30 minutes after starting up, but not always. Sometimes it can be after several hours' use. There's no warning; nothing comes up to tell me the computer will...