Windows 10: Computer keeps saying that it can't log in.

Discus and support Computer keeps saying that it can't log in. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 computer hand me down from my cousin. When I try to login, all it says is "device is offline, please use password last used on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Oopsitsdeleted_, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Computer keeps saying that it can't log in.

I have a windows 10 computer hand me down from my cousin.

When I try to login, all it says is "device is offline, please use password last used on this device"

I tried reseting, using safe mode and clicking forgot password. All of those didn't work

Any answers will be most appreciated!

submitted by /u/_Oopsitsdeleted_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_Oopsitsdeleted_, Jul 1, 2020

2. Cannot log into my computer!

I tried the suggestions listed here, to no avail. Also, I can login successfully on my phone with my existing credentials. My husband can login on the pc. I still get "user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded message. What next?

SallyBoudinot, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Clintlgm Win User
    Change Computer Name in Windows 10, can't log in

I keep all my passwords in Roboform they are never lost or forgotten accessible anywhere on any device

Clintlgm, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Computer keeps saying that it can't log in.

HoloLens log in error - can't log in ( displays incorrect password)

Hello Pascal,

For us to be able to isolate your concern why you can't log in to your Microsoft account, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Have you tried to log into a different browser?

We will be waiting for update.

Gerald Mal, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Computer keeps saying that it can't log in.

1. Computer keeps saying that it can't log in. - Similar Threads - Computer keeps saying

2. Can't log into computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into computer: I purchased a new computer and after setting it up I realized that it had adopted all of my wife's settings from her computer. Now she can't log in to her computer at all. All I can think is that as we have a shared email address the Microsoft system has shut her computer...
  3. Can't log into computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log into computer: I purchased a new computer and after setting it up I realized that it had adopted all of my wife's settings from her computer. Now she can't log in to her computer at all. All I can think is that as we have a shared email address the Microsoft system has shut her computer...
  4. Can't log in with a student microsoft account on a new refurbished computer- it's saying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in with a student microsoft account on a new refurbished computer- it's saying...: We're trying to set up my daughter on a new computer and she uses a student log in she received through her school. She keeps getting an error message saying account doesn't exist when trying to sign into a few different Microsoft log in options, despite using this fine on...
  5. Can't log in with a student microsoft account on a new refurbished computer- it's saying...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in with a student microsoft account on a new refurbished computer- it's saying...: We're trying to set up my daughter on a new computer and she uses a student log in she received through her school. She keeps getting an error message saying account doesn't exist when trying to sign into a few different Microsoft log in options, despite using this fine on...
  6. Can't log in with a student microsoft account on a new refurbished computer- it's saying...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can't log into computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into computer: I am unable to log into my computer. I reset the password on my phone and I'm still requested to use the old password on the computer. Can anybody help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-computer/67f9034a-28ec-409c-ae9f-30e48e4467eb
  8. My computer keeps saying that it can't access came servers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer keeps saying that it can't access came servers.: I am trying to play Star Stable online and my computer keeps saying that it can't access game servers. It said I had to update the file which I did by going into the documents folder and selecting the star stable online document, when I went to log onto the game it had...
  9. Can't log into computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into computer: Tried to log into safe mode, and told (by computer) my password is wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-computer/e90de751-893a-448b-b7e7-29fa4e7b871e
  10. Can't log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log in to my computer: Everything started when File Explorer was having major issues. In the course of trying to fix it I had to create a MS password for my MS account. Thinking this would help I created on. The next time I restarted my computer is asked for the password and I put it in correctly...