Windows 10: Computer keeps turning off randomly

Discus and support Computer keeps turning off randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About 3 times a day at random intervals, my computer will automatically go to a blue screen and restart itself. this last time it did the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kenstuck95, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Computer keeps turning off randomly

About 3 times a day at random intervals, my computer will automatically go to a blue screen and restart itself. this last time it did the "kmode_exception_not_handled" at the blue screen. ive tried to narrow down issue but am having no luck. Im going to try and upload the dmp file, but when i try to to open it it says i do not have "permission to open this file"

:)

kenstuck95, Oct 19, 2020
  2. _JP_ Win User

Computer Randomly Turns on From Sleep

I only saw this thread now, otherwise I would have suggested this sooner.
    I had that same problem you are having, my computer was waking-up from S3 and the culprit was my X7 mouse.
    powercfg -lastwake also listed the HID keyboard device which was an extension of the mouse.
    Besides going in device manager and setting everything to not being able to wake-up the computer from S3, I also did this to the power profiles:

Computer keeps turning off randomly nousbwakeup.jpg

Worked for me.

3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Computer keeps turning off randomly

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Computer keeps turning off randomly

1. Computer keeps turning off randomly - Similar Threads - Computer keeps turning

2. Computer randomly turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly turns off: For a while now, I have began to notice my computer randomly shutting off without any user input to do so. this can happen when I'm either running an RDP or playing games. I've searched online and I have tried methods such as Check Disk, Memory Diagnostic and System File...
  3. Computer randomly turns off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly turns off: For a while now, I have began to notice my computer randomly shutting off without any user input to do so. this can happen when I'm either running an RDP or playing games. I've searched online and I have tried methods such as Check Disk, Memory Diagnostic and System File...
  4. My Computer keeps randomly turning itself off and restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps randomly turning itself off and restarting.: Hello,I came here a while ago to try fix my issue, however the problem still persists. Here's my previous thread if anyone is interested;Hoping to get help,Thanks,Shay...
  5. My Computer keeps randomly turning itself off and restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer keeps randomly turning itself off and restarting.: Hello,I came here a while ago to try fix my issue, however the problem still persists. Here's my previous thread if anyone is interested;Hoping to get help,Thanks,Shay...
  6. My Computer keeps randomly turning itself off and restarting.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer freezes / turns off randomly

Computer freezes / turns off randomly: So my Computer freezes or turns off randomly. The weird thing about this is that it usually happens 1-2 times a day and only when I just booted the pc. I usually just hard restart it and sometimes it happens again but sometimes it does not. And after the seccond reboot it...
  8. Computer randomly turns off and on

Computer randomly turns off and on: Started happening a few days ago, first crash black screened my monitors and a few seconds later turned my computer off and then it turned back on and my computer has been crashing under high load ever since. This is the first crash log: Description A problem with your...
  9. Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on: Computer keeps turning off then instantly turning back on im really frustratded now becausw if tryed loads of things to stop it but nothing works heres a list of what i tried, turning off automatic restart, haviving a look at the fans speed and it was normanl, having alook...
  10. Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off: Hello, I've recently received a pair of wireless headphones and started using them. After some time the headphones seemed to disconnect at random intervals. On closer inspection I noticed that Bluetooth was randomly shutting off and disconnecting the wireless headphones....