Windows 10: Computer kept blue screening and now won't work.

Discus and support Computer kept blue screening and now won't work. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So earlier this week my computer would get a blue screen at least once a day. Now my computer won't even start. I will turn it on but the keyboard,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by defineCoffee, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Computer kept blue screening and now won't work.

So earlier this week my computer would get a blue screen at least once a day. Now my computer won't even start. I will turn it on but the keyboard, mouse, and monitor won't respond. After waiting 4 hours I decided to turn the computer on again and it worked. However almost 30 seconds after logging in, it froze and I had to restart it. After that the computer worked for about an hour and blue screened but finished so fast I didn't get to see the stop code. Then when it turned back on the keyboard and such weren't responsive anymore. I was able to catch the blue screen stop code once however I don't know if it said this every time. The code was APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. I checked how to go into safe mode however restarting the PC 3 times with the power button didn't work and I don't have an installation disc or USB.

:)

defineCoffee, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 1, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Computer kept blue screening and now won't work.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Computer kept blue screening and now won't work.

1. Computer kept blue screening and now won't work. - Similar Threads - Computer kept blue

2. Blue screen won't clear my computer, it won't boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen won't clear my computer, it won't boot up: My system shows blue screen, won't restart or boot up the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-wont-clear-my-computer-it-wont-boot-up/154c8fc5-dd82-4a62-9981-9d079db11633
  3. Computer won't do Factory Reset, and is now stuck in this Blue Screen state.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't do Factory Reset, and is now stuck in this Blue Screen state.: The Computer isHP Pavillion All-in-OneI believe it used a Windows 10 Operating SystemIt worked properly the first time I tested it, but I wanted to do a factory reset to delete any sensitive information from the people I got the computer from. After attempting to do so, I'm...
  4. Computer won't do Factory Reset, and is now stuck in this Blue Screen state.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't do Factory Reset, and is now stuck in this Blue Screen state.: The Computer isHP Pavillion All-in-OneI believe it used a Windows 10 Operating SystemIt worked properly the first time I tested it, but I wanted to do a factory reset to delete any sensitive information from the people I got the computer from. After attempting to do so, I'm...
  5. Computer won't do Factory Reset, and is now stuck in this Blue Screen state.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Constant Blue Screens and Now Windows Won't Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screens and Now Windows Won't Start: Hi, My pc is having constant blue screens for no reason that i can see. I opened windows memory diagnostic and set it to run on the next startup. I got another blue screen and it started running the diagnostic when it restarted. Waited 25 minutes for it to finish, pc restarts...
  7. Constant Blue Screens and Now Windows Won't Start

Constant Blue Screens and Now Windows Won't Start: Hi, My pc is having constant blue screens for no reason that i can see. I opened windows memory diagnostic and set it to run on the next startup. I got another blue screen and it started running the diagnostic when it restarted. Waited 25 minutes for it to finish, pc restarts...
  8. Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting: Hello, My PC has been unstable and continuously Blue Screening or just restarting. It happens during idle or during videos or gaming.I've replaced both the Ram and GPU - Run Memtest on the ram which it has passedUpdated all driversReformatted PCHere are links to crashes:...
  9. Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting

Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting: Hello, My PC has been unstable and continuously Blue Screening or just restarting. It happens during idle or during videos or gaming.I've replaced both the Ram and GPU - Run Memtest on the ram which it has passedUpdated all driversReformatted PCHere are links to crashes:...
  10. Computer used to blue screen, now no display on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer used to blue screen, now no display on startup: I've got a client's Acer Aspire M3xxx Desktop. Came with Windows 7, now it's running Windows 10. She said it's been blue screening for a while, and she finally had me take a look at it when it wouldn't put out any video at all when it boots up. It doesn't beep on POST but...