Windows 10: Computer lagging during games since last MS update. BIOS appears always now.

Discus and support Computer lagging during games since last MS update. BIOS appears always now. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is nothing wrong with my pc. The update has done something to my computer. I'm on Windows 10 that cannot be advanced to Win11 because it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JemFayCrystal, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Computer lagging during games since last MS update. BIOS appears always now.

There is nothing wrong with my pc. The update has done something to my computer. I'm on Windows 10 that cannot be advanced to Win11 because it's wanting something updated but I don't have the money for that. So you broke my pc because you are trying to force me to go out and buy a newer pc with Win11 on it. It worked great before the update. Now I cannot rollback or get my games to work without lagging.I'm not an idiot I know games lag it's not on the game's end it's my pc. It doesn't just lag games it lags in everything now used. I don't believe your BIOS **** that it's some kind of mi

:)

JemFayCrystal, Aug 5, 2022

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Computer makes buzzing and lags my games Windows 10

Hi,

This issue may arise due to: outdated drivers or third party conflicts.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How are you playing the game? Is it through app or online game?
    • Do you get any error message while playing the game?
    • Is this issue specific to particular game or all?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Follow the below steps.

Steps 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to place your computer in Clean Boot state as below and check whether the issue persists or not.

Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

Follow the article How to perform a clean boot in Windows in the below link and check if it helps:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    (Applies to Windows 10 as well).

NOTE: Once you perform clean boot do refer to the section
    “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting” to boot the computer in normal mode.

Method 2: I suggest you to Update display drivers
    and check if it helps.

To Update display driver, please follow these steps:

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      Device manager.
    • Click to expand Display adapters, right click the adapter and click
      Update.
    • Restart the computer and the basic driver will be updated automatically.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to download the install the Display drivers from manufactures website for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Jose Est Win User

Computer lagging during games since last MS update. BIOS appears always now.

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Computer lagging during games since last MS update. BIOS appears always now.

1. Computer lagging during games since last MS update. BIOS appears always now. - Similar Threads - Computer lagging during

2. audio crackles and lags since last windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackles and lags since last windows 11 update: I have a Acer Swift 3 with Realtek audio drivers. I've tried many different fixes suggested on youtube to no avail. The audio recently started to crackle and lags or even has speed variation when listening to mp-3s...What can Microsoft do to fix this?...
  3. audio crackles and lags since last windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio crackles and lags since last windows 11 update: I have a Acer Swift 3 with Realtek audio drivers. I've tried many different fixes suggested on youtube to no avail. The audio recently started to crackle and lags or even has speed variation when listening to mp-3s...What can Microsoft do to fix this?...
  4. Computer lagging during games since last MS update. BIOS appears always now.

Computer lagging during games since last MS update. BIOS appears always now.: There is nothing wrong with my pc. The update has done something to my computer. I'm on Windows 10 that cannot be advanced to Win11 because it's wanting something updated but I don't have the money for that. So you broke my pc because you are trying to force me to go out and...
  5. Computer lagging during games since last MS update. BIOS appears always now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer lagging during games since last MS update. BIOS appears always now.: There is nothing wrong with my pc. The update has done something to my computer. I'm on Windows 10 that cannot be advanced to Win11 because it's wanting something updated but I don't have the money for that. So you broke my pc because you are trying to force me to go out and...
  6. Computer freezing during gaming after windows updates and BIOS updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing during gaming after windows updates and BIOS updates: Hello there!I updated something called BIOS alongside some other windows updates and driver updates 2 days ago. Ever since then any time I'm gaming and my game gets more taxing on my computer the computer totally freezes and stops working. I can't move my mouse at all and...
  7. Computer freezing during gaming after windows updates and BIOS updates

Computer freezing during gaming after windows updates and BIOS updates: Hello there!I updated something called BIOS alongside some other windows updates and driver updates 2 days ago. Ever since then any time I'm gaming and my game gets more taxing on my computer the computer totally freezes and stops working. I can't move my mouse at all and...
  8. Dota 2 Lagging since Last Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 Lagging since Last Update: Ever since the latest Windows 10 update, Dota 2 has become basically unplayable due to lagging in game. This is not an internet issue or issue with the game. It appears to be graphics or sound related as it primarily occurs when there is a lot of action/animation in the game....
  9. Huge keyboard input lag since last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huge keyboard input lag since last update: Hello, A few weeks ago, Windows installed a major update and since I have big troubles with my keyboards, keys stopping to respond when typing then a big chain of 15-20 of the last keystroke appeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaing <- just like that appearing at once I use two...
  10. Lag during Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag during Games: Hi i have a fps issue during my games such as fifa18, GTA V, AC Origin and ... as you can see in the picture my 3d gpu and disk usage maxed at 100% and cpu usage drops a little and in this moment i have lags in the game can anyone say what could be the reason? thanks in...