Windows 10: Computer lags and blank screen during ZOOM

Discus and support Computer lags and blank screen during ZOOM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am a teacher so using Zoom right now is essential. During Zoom my screen goes blank and when I plug it in to charge, a message displays about low... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JessicaJones_2019, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Computer lags and blank screen during ZOOM

I am a teacher so using Zoom right now is essential. During Zoom my screen goes blank and when I plug it in to charge, a message displays about low resources. Also while plugged in, it lags. I can't have this happening while I am teaching. How can I fix this error?

:)

JessicaJones_2019, Sep 3, 2020

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Sep 3, 2020
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Computer lags and blank screen during ZOOM

blank screen

Hi Philip,

Black screen error has many symptoms. Examples are: when you recently updated your computer, there are changes that are still applying during the boot process, and you are in the process of installing a software. To have a better grip on this blank
    screen issue, we’d like to know the following:

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages? If yes, can you send us a photo?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • How much free space do you have on your hard disk?

In addition, you can visit this link: Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    to start troubleshooting this black screen issue.

We're looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Computer lags and blank screen during ZOOM

1. Computer lags and blank screen during ZOOM - Similar Threads - Computer lags blank

2. Computer screen goes black during zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen goes black during zoom: When I am a participant in a zoom meeting and the host shares her screen , my computer screen goes entirely black. I cannot see the participants or what she is sharing. The other participants can see and hear me. When she stops sharing, my screen goes back to normal.But when...
  3. Computer screen goes black during zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer screen goes black during zoom: When I am a participant in a zoom meeting and the host shares her screen , my computer screen goes entirely black. I cannot see the participants or what she is sharing. The other participants can see and hear me. When she stops sharing, my screen goes back to normal.But when...
  4. Computer screen goes black during zoom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Computer screen turns blank and unresponsive during screen recording

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer screen turns blank and unresponsive during screen recording: Some context about my device: Lenovo AIO 520-24IKU All-in-one Ideacentre IntelR Core TM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 8GB RAM 1TB HDD If you need anything else let me know. My problem is that twice now, my computer crashes I think when screen recording. I can record for...
  6. Screen blanking when using Zoom

Screen blanking when using Zoom: I know a lot of people are having trouble with this: I just bought a brand new HP all-in-one so I don't have to use my laptop for Zoom meetings, but the screen blacks out and does some weird jumping when I'm in Zoom meetings. My old HP laptop does not have this issue, so I...
  7. My computer crashes during Zoom classes

My computer crashes during Zoom classes: Nearly every time I have a Zoom class, when someone shares their screen or I have the camera on, my computer glitches/crashes and comes up with a black screen. Sometimes it glitches between the black screen and the zoom, but mostly just a black screen appears and the cursor...
  8. My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings

My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings: Every time I have a zoom meeting, my computer crashes and shows the blue screen of death. I thought that if I updated my systems the crashing would stop, but that has not been the case. I have included a link that has the minidump of when it last crashed. The minidumps for...
  9. computer screen is zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer screen is zoomed in.: So somehow my computer screen is zoomed in, I'm not sure how to fix it. My computer is an Asus laptop, I've tried using the touch pad to zoom out but that doesn't work. Well some might not say its zoomed in more that all of the apps and everything are enlarged so its very...
  10. Computer Blank screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Blank screen: I did a system restore trying to get rid of a program that was accidently install and now I have a blank screen. It says it is doing Automatic repair and when it ends ot says could not fix problems, Gives me advanced options and none of those will work....