Windows 10: Computer lock message from Microsoft chatbot

Discus and support Computer lock message from Microsoft chatbot in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Anyone getting this today?? I can't figure out which Microsoft Support # to call about this - please help! "Important security message. Your... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KathleenHall3, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Computer lock message from Microsoft chatbot

Anyone getting this today?? I can't figure out which Microsoft Support # to call about this - please help!

"Important security message. Your computer has been locked up. Your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contains identity theft virus. To unlock the computer, please call support immediately. Please do not attempt to shut down or restart your computer. Doing that may lead to data loss and identity theft. The computer lock is aimed to stop illegal activity. Please call our support immediately."

:)

KathleenHall3, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft takes another shot at an AI chatbot with Zo

Read more: Microsoft takes another shot at an AI chatbot with Zo | ZDNet

Brink, Mar 11, 2019
  3. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Computer lock message from Microsoft chatbot

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Computer lock message from Microsoft chatbot

1. Computer lock message from Microsoft chatbot - Similar Threads - Computer lock message

2. Computer locked message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer locked message: Hello I received a message that my computer was locked and IP address compromised. I was told to call 1-888-514-2999. I did not call. I hit control alt del and signed off. Is my computer infected. If so what should I do?Lisa...
  3. Computer locked message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer locked message: Hello I received a message that my computer was locked and IP address compromised. I was told to call 1-888-514-2999. I did not call. I hit control alt del and signed off. Is my computer infected. If so what should I do?Lisa...
  4. Computer locked message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Message on computer states it has been locked up by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message on computer states it has been locked up by Microsoft: My laptop has a message on the screen stating it has been locked up by Microsoft and not to turn off phone number listed as Microsoft support 888.686.8239Is this a legitimate message....
  6. Message on computer states it has been locked up by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Message on computer states it has been locked up by Microsoft: My laptop has a message on the screen stating it has been locked up by Microsoft and not to turn off phone number listed as Microsoft support 888.686.8239Is this a legitimate message....
  7. Message on computer states it has been locked up by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. does Microsoft send security lock messages that lock up computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does Microsoft send security lock messages that lock up computer: does Microsoft send security lock messages that lock up computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/does-microsoft-send-security-lock-messages-that/c52db263-e56d-469c-990c-74dc48af7326
  9. Microsoft makes breakthrough with social chatbot XiaoIce in China

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft makes breakthrough with social chatbot XiaoIce in China: When people interact with most personal digital assistants or chatbots today, the experience is a lot like speaking into a walkie-talkie or texting: First one party says or writes something, and then the other party digests that information and responds. [img] Li Zhou,...
  10. Microsoft takes another shot at an AI chatbot with Zo

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft takes another shot at an AI chatbot with Zo: Microsoft has fielded a preview of another AI chatbot, Zo.ai, but so far is limiting the topics it is able to address. Microsoft is providing early access to users on Kik to its newest AI chatbot called Zo.ai. Zo is a successor to Microsoft's ill-fated Tay.ai chatbot,...