Windows 10: computer locked up for security theft?

Discus and support computer locked up for security theft? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Was looking at receipt site, came up with Microsoft window audio saying my computer is locked up. Have to call Microsoft number, do not shut off... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sknaak, Jan 7, 2019.

1. sknaak Win User

computer locked up for security theft?

Was looking at receipt site, came up with Microsoft window audio saying my computer is locked up. Have to call Microsoft number, do not shut off computer. Please help?

:)

sknaak, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Gawynne Win User

anti theft security

Iv been using F-secure anti theft on my old nokia but see it is not available on my nokia lumia 1020 was wondering if there are any good alternatives that can totally lock out my phone when another sim is inserted like f-secure does, not looking for a
    web proctection app but for a good anti theft security app that will render my phone totally locked and usualy when lost?

Gawynne, Jan 7, 2019
  3. sygo Win User
    Anti Theft Tracker

Theft Aware is an anti theft software. if you do not have an anti theft software, E7-00 is equipped with device lock feature.

select Menu . Settings and Phone > Phone Management > Security Settings > Phone and SIM Card

select lock code, and enter a lock code. always remember your lock code. you can also set the time for the device lock to be activated when device is idle.

sygo, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Krisshan Win User

how to unlock f-secure anti-theft to my e75

Hi i have a E63 and got locked by f-secure anti-theft option, any ideas friend?

Krisshan, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. computer locked up for security theft? - Similar Threads - computer locked security

2. What to do when computer is locked because of identity theft

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What to do when computer is locked because of identity theft: My computer is locked and a security message that says ip address was used without consent.How do I handle this issue?<Changed to a question>***moved from Outlook/Windows/New Outlook for Windows/For home***...
  3. My computer is locked up for security reasons.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is locked up for security reasons.: This is the recording that is playing on my computer a computer locked his aim to stop the legal activity If gutter has been locked up your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contains identity theft virus to unlock the computer please...
  4. My computer is locked up for security reasons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is locked up for security reasons.: This is the recording that is playing on my computer a computer locked his aim to stop the legal activity If gutter has been locked up your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contains identity theft virus to unlock the computer please...
  5. My computer is locked up for security reasons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Computers been locked up for security help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computers been locked up for security help: My computer has been locked up by the defender because someone’s try to use my IP address to visit sites without my knowledge and is screaming at me to call you. How do I get this to shut off and can you help me. Thank you Dorothy....
  7. Up address theft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Up address theft: I'm getting a message on my computer screen about someone trying to steal my IP address and nobody's answering the phone they're telling me to call what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-address-theft/a21b9af1-60a2-4f71-ab91-60b4ea9503ae
  8. Up address theft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Up address theft: I'm getting a message on my computer screen about someone trying to steal my IP address and nobody's answering the phone they're telling me to call what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-address-theft/a21b9af1-60a2-4f71-ab91-60b4ea9503ae
  9. Up address theft

10. Identity theft password theft pop up warning of attempt.

Identity theft password theft pop up warning of attempt.: Almost every time I click on a news feed article I will get an immediate pop up with stop_critical_process_died error report. Security system has detected the threatening attempt to gain access to your bank logins and related. yada yada yada. The server...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows computer is locked up used for identity theft