Windows 10: computer locked up saying possable idenity theft virus and call18885941816 should i call

Discus and support computer locked up saying possable idenity theft virus and call18885941816 should i call in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my computer locked up virus identity theft activity and to call18885041816... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kevinotoole1, Aug 17, 2019.

1. computer locked up saying possable idenity theft virus and call18885941816 should i call

my computer locked up virus identity theft activity and to call18885041816

:)

kevinotoole1, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Issbase Win User

Virus warning has locked up the computer

My computer has locked up and it says this is due to my I.P adress used without my consent to visit websites that contain identity theft viruses. It says call support but they aren't picking up the phone. I've tried the website but it doesn't give me any
    ways of contacting Microsoft technical support. Please help! It Also says don't shutdown or restart the computer. Please help

* Original title Virus

Issbase, Aug 17, 2019
  3. computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

i nEeD HeLp, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Morgana Win User

computer locked up saying possable idenity theft virus and call18885941816 should i call

FBI Bitcoin Trojan virus, BSOD, and NTLDR missing Win 10 new install

My husband said that he tried the repair protocol that you suggested, but said that when he got to step 3. he got a message saying that the hard drive is locked.

Morgana, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

computer locked up saying possable idenity theft virus and call18885941816 should i call

1. computer locked up saying possable idenity theft virus and call18885941816 should i call - Similar Threads - computer locked saying

2. Help! Computer is saying it is locked up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Computer is saying it is locked up: I got a message on my computer saying it has been locked up. My IP address was used without my knowledge or consent that contains identify theft virus. It also tells me not to restart or shut down due to data loss and identity theft. It says to contact support at...
  3. Is this a scam? Flashing screen saying the computer is locked and I should call the number...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a scam? Flashing screen saying the computer is locked and I should call the number...: as soon as I log into my computer there is a screaming flashing screen to say that my computer is locked and I should call the number on the srreen. Is this ligit or a scam. How do I get out of it* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Is this a scam...
  4. Is this a scam? Flashing screen saying the computer is locked and I should call the number...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a scam? Flashing screen saying the computer is locked and I should call the number...: as soon as I log into my computer there is a screaming flashing screen to say that my computer is locked and I should call the number on the srreen. Is this ligit or a scam. How do I get out of it* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Is this a scam...
  5. my computer says locked and to call a number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says locked and to call a number: an error message of your computer is locked and to call a number * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-locked-and-to-call-a-number/0deb980e-c911-46c5-b915-e8dddd252b16
  6. my computer says locked and to call a number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer says locked and to call a number: an error message of your computer is locked and to call a number * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-locked-and-to-call-a-number/0deb980e-c911-46c5-b915-e8dddd252b16
  7. PC locked because of ID theft virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC locked because of ID theft virus: Good day,My computer is locked because of an identity theft virus. 1. What is the impact if I shutdown? 2. How much of my information can they access? 3.I don't mind loosing the information on the pc but will the hackers have access to my mail Box? 4. What do I to recover the...
  8. Virus warning says computer is locked

Virus warning says computer is locked: Split from this thread. I got a virus it say your computer has been lock up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-warning-says-computer-is-locked/2c3a1bbf-ea9c-4adc-806a-9de10fc3e609
  9. Idenity Theft by way of my Computer, How do I protect myself?

Idenity Theft by way of my Computer, How do I protect myself?: May 31, 2019 MICROSOFT This morning my computer stopped completely! It said contact support 18777641203 The Technician that answered said his name was Andrew Williams. He said someone hacked my IP number remotely! Error loggeted Fri May 312019 Microsoft Diagnostic...
  10. computer locked up for security theft?

computer locked up for security theft?: Was looking at receipt site, came up with Microsoft window audio saying my computer is locked up. Have to call Microsoft number, do not shut off computer. Please help?...