Windows 10: computer locked(using my son's computer)

Discus and support computer locked(using my son's computer) in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; my computer will not work after the update for win 10.all i get is the recycle bin,unable to use the start button to go in and do a recovery..please... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by wallacemacleod1, Dec 9, 2018.

1. computer locked(using my son's computer)

my computer will not work after the update for win 10.all i get is the recycle bin,unable to use the start button to go in and do a recovery..please help...not impressed

:)

wallacemacleod1, Dec 9, 2018

2. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Dec 9, 2018
  3. dccool879 Win User
    Computer lock ups...

weird, i did what you said, and instead of locking up w/ the screen frozen and the sound clicking, it now would go black, or go black and reboot automatically. i found out a place that always makes my computer freeze, and that is refreshing the server list in battlefield 2

dccool879, Dec 9, 2018
  4. computer locked(using my son's computer)

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

computer locked(using my son's computer)

1. computer locked(using my son's computer) - Similar Threads - computer locked using

2. Can't force my son off of the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't force my son off of the computer: Hello, my son is a computer genius, bypasses everything I put it place to get him off of the computer. What can I do? He took me off as administrator. Desperate...
  3. Can't force my son off of the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't force my son off of the computer: Hello, my son is a computer genius, bypasses everything I put it place to get him off of the computer. What can I do? He took me off as administrator. Desperate...
  4. Bitlocker locked up my new used computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker locked up my new used computer: Bitlocker locked up my new used computer. I dont have bitlocker now I cant use recovery on my new computer because bit locker is assign to previous local administrator . How do I reinstall my windows 11 with this ugly blue prison screen. Disable it on my account and assign my...
  5. Bitlocker locked up my new used computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker locked up my new used computer: Bitlocker locked up my new used computer. I dont have bitlocker now I cant use recovery on my new computer because bit locker is assign to previous local administrator . How do I reinstall my windows 11 with this ugly blue prison screen. Disable it on my account and assign my...
  6. BSDO issues with my sons computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSDO issues with my sons computer.: My sons computer gets BSOD:Please note:this on a clean new install of windows 10no overclockingAll drivers and bios updated including clean install of nvidia driversRun memory checks with windows memory diagnostic check, memtest86 and memtext - all say memory is OKChecked CPU...
  7. Computer randomly locks while using it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer randomly locks while using it: My PC has started to randomly lock/sleep while using it. This is in the middle of typing/moving the mouse. This is after the resent set of updates. I have checked my CPU temps and they are fine, and it is a desktop. This has happened while playing Resident Evil on Xbox...
  8. computer locks while i'm using it

computer locks while i'm using it: While I am working, my computer screen turns blue & says "locking" for about 2 seconds then shuts off. I am able to cut it right back on. No clue what this is. I'm on Windows 10 on my laptop. Thank you!...
  9. My Computer Is Locked

My Computer Is Locked: So I accidentally hit the “r” or “t” key and the computer went blank. I cannot turn it back on or access the keyboard as well as the trackpad. I also tried to plug it in and charge it but that didn’t work. What should I do? Regards, MiaHa...
  10. HELP my son's computer has been locked for 2 hours

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HELP my son's computer has been locked for 2 hours: My son has his own windows 10 PC and when we set it up he was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. However, I was set up to have family control. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to screen time until a couple of days ago. I...