Windows 10: Computer locking up on a 3rd-party Chrome plug-in, including my MEMORY.dmp file to see if...

Discus and support Computer locking up on a 3rd-party Chrome plug-in, including my MEMORY.dmp file to see if... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm attaching the dump file from the affected system. When running a Chrome plug-in, I'm getting a lot of lockups and feezing. Its very frustrating and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr.Sausage, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Computer locking up on a 3rd-party Chrome plug-in, including my MEMORY.dmp file to see if...

I'm attaching the dump file from the affected system. When running a Chrome plug-in, I'm getting a lot of lockups and feezing. Its very frustrating and I haven't been able to find any explanation when working with the Support for the company that provides the plug-in. I'm looking at other avenues and a friend mentioned pulling this and asking the experts.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\MrSausage\Downloads\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Full address space is availa

:)

Mr.Sausage, Aug 4, 2022

2. Locked out of 3rd party browsers

Hi,

If you're being locked out from using any 3rd party browsers, we recommend adding your account back as a child account and try the following steps:

1. Go to your parent Microsoft Account.

2. Click on Family.

3. Under child's account, select "Allow Google app".

If you ever need further assistance, let us know. We'll be here to help.

Michelle Vil, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Golden Win User
    BSOD - Gaming PC is getting old

From the screencapture image, the 0x9F with parameter 1 =3 suggests the problem is a 3rd party driver. You need to upload the .dmp file so someone can analyse it further to see if they can determine which driver is at fault.

I also suggest following the steps posted in post #6.

Golden, Aug 4, 2022
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Computer locking up on a 3rd-party Chrome plug-in, including my MEMORY.dmp file to see if...

Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

Computer locking up on a 3rd-party Chrome plug-in, including my MEMORY.dmp file to see if...

1. Computer locking up on a 3rd-party Chrome plug-in, including my MEMORY.dmp file to see if... - Similar Threads - Computer locking 3rd

2. Computer locking up on a 3rd-party Chrome plug-in, including my MEMORY.dmp file to see if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer locking up on a 3rd-party Chrome plug-in, including my MEMORY.dmp file to see if...: I'm attaching the dump file from the affected system. When running a Chrome plug-in, I'm getting a lot of lockups and feezing. Its very frustrating and I haven't been able to find any explanation when working with the Support for the company that provides the plug-in. I'm...
  3. Computer locking up on a 3rd-party Chrome plug-in, including my MEMORY.dmp file to see if...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer locking up on a 3rd-party Chrome plug-in, including my MEMORY.dmp file to see if...: I'm attaching the dump file from the affected system. When running a Chrome plug-in, I'm getting a lot of lockups and feezing. Its very frustrating and I haven't been able to find any explanation when working with the Support for the company that provides the plug-in. I'm...
  4. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  5. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD HELP dmp file included

BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1vq2wv9Y58OBentREeMuK-gTReef-YSOv/view?usp=sharing...
  7. Linking 3rd parties.

Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  8. Memory DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory DMP file: Can someone please run this minidump file and tell me specifically what's causing my blue Screen error to pop-up, I don't understand the errors and the cause.My system specs: Win 1016 GB ddr4 ramRTX 2070512 x2 NVMeintel i10 10th genminidump File:...
  9. Memory DMP file

Memory DMP file: Can someone please run this minidump file and tell me specifically what's causing my blue Screen error to pop-up, I don't understand the errors and the cause.My system specs: Win 1016 GB ddr4 ramRTX 2070512 x2 NVMeintel i10 10th genminidump File:...
  10. Memory DMP file