Windows 10: Computer locks in the middle of zoom meeting/shuts down

Discus and support Computer locks in the middle of zoom meeting/shuts down in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My PC does this cute little thing where I'm in the middle of a zoom meeting, and it suddenly makes a sound, says lock, the wheel spins briefly, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JessieCaffery, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Computer locks in the middle of zoom meeting/shuts down

My PC does this cute little thing where I'm in the middle of a zoom meeting, and it suddenly makes a sound, says lock, the wheel spins briefly, then the screen goes dark and about 30 seconds later the PC shuts down. I've adjusted my lock screen settings, but that didn't help because it happened again afterwards. What could be causing this?

:)

JessieCaffery, Jul 25, 2020
  2. [Matador] Win User

Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Jul 25, 2020
  3. KPJW Win User
    Zoom Meeting App

In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything
    beyond email. However, the Zoom download gets blocked and the only app in the store I can find is Zoom Rooms, which isn't helpful. Which app should I use to have Zoom play nicely in this format--or should I finally give up on 10S and switch out of the safe
    mode?

4. Computer locks in the middle of zoom meeting/shuts down

Why does my desktop lock up and shut down my monitor in the middle of a browser session?

In the middle of a browser session, my desktop locks up and shuts off the monitor. I have to unplug the desktop to shut it down.

Mike_J_L_8, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Computer locks in the middle of zoom meeting/shuts down

1. Computer locks in the middle of zoom meeting/shuts down - Similar Threads - Computer locks middle

2. Computer shuts down/restarts when I'm in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shuts down/restarts when I'm in the middle of a game: It only happens when I'm doing certain things like playing specific games this doesn't happen for all of them or if I'm using photo editing software, mainly actions that put a load on my PC and even when I have task manager open and I can see how much these processes are...
  3. Computer shuts down/restarts when I'm in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer shuts down/restarts when I'm in the middle of a game: It only happens when I'm doing certain things like playing specific games this doesn't happen for all of them or if I'm using photo editing software, mainly actions that put a load on my PC and even when I have task manager open and I can see how much these processes are...
  4. Computer shuts down/restarts when I'm in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Someone actually shutting down my computer during zoom or leaving the meeting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone actually shutting down my computer during zoom or leaving the meeting: While doing zoom someone actually moves the mouse and shut down my computer or they go by the close button and try to leave meeting. I have to press escape or try to move the mouse as fast as possible. I have a video of a what is actually going on. I need help on what to...
  6. Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.: My laptop's screen goes off during zoom meeting sessions. I got a Asus Vivobook, windows 10, i3 10gen.processor with intel UHD graphic card. During meetings on zoom, my screen goes off with wavy lines , my camera indicator shows on. I could hear others but there is no...
  7. Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zoom meetings: Can anyone give advice on how to download and use Zoom on my new laptop which uses Microsoft Windows 10s - I do not want to delete the 10s programme - but want to be able to have the Zoom meetings with my family that were available on my old laptop - thanks in advance...
  8. Window shuts down in the middle of activity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window shuts down in the middle of activity: In the last 2 days, windows suddenly goes off on my laptop during an activity. It then restarts and while at it, it shows that the laptop will restart at 100% while the figure loads, advises to get more info on https://www.windows.com/stopcode and to give support person this...
  9. Zoom meetings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom meetings: I am unable to participate with video on a Zoom meeting. I can get a still photo but it has a white camera with a slash through it. But, no video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meetings/4bf723b1-f0e3-4ee9-be31-95591cd15472
  10. MY SCREEN SAYS LOCKING AND SHUTS DOWN...In middle of any thing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MY SCREEN SAYS LOCKING AND SHUTS DOWN...In middle of any thing: There is a big issue..Whenever i am watching any video or doing a class..My laptop automaticaly shuts down with a screen which states locking...Its a huge issue...And sometimes there comes a warning of overheating..but thats fixed now...still it comes...I had repaired it like...