Windows 10: computer logon is slow in winddows 10 and when we connect the laptop

Discus and support computer logon is slow in winddows 10 and when we connect the laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi , Having an issue when users are trying to login to their laptop and desktop with user's credentials. Also when users plug their network cable to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TharinduBandara1, Jul 10, 2019.

1. computer logon is slow in winddows 10 and when we connect the laptop

Hi ,

Having an issue when users are trying to login to their laptop and desktop with user's credentials. Also when users plug their network cable to the desktops and laptops , the office applications are getting slower and stop functioning and going to not responding state .

all the computers are windows 10 version 1803 and above

Office packages are office 365 package.

Please support on this . this has become a pain for more than 100 years.

:)

TharinduBandara1, Jul 10, 2019
  2. wolf2009 Win User

Mapped network drives do not connect at logon in vista with automatic logon enabled

I have vista x64 . I have some mapped network drives . They get connected when i enter the password at logon screen. Now i enabled automatic logon in vista and they do not connect anymore . I have to double click on them and enter the password manually .

Windows displays the message "Could not connect to all drives" at logon .

They used to connect automatically in xo with automatic logon enabled.

My logon password is the same as the administrator password with which i can connect to these drives .

wolf2009, Jul 10, 2019
  3. ollivetti Win User
    Slow domain logon on remote sites with slow connection/bandwidth

Hello,

we are coping with slow domain logon times on our Windows 10 clients. At our local site, where the domain controller are placed, there are no problems. The slow logon time only occurs at remote sites with a low bandwidth, and it's not only the "first" login
    to the system. Our Windows 7 clients do not seem to have this problem.

It is a quite simple setup:

- no logon scripts

- no printers connected during logon

+ quite a lot of gpo's are configured to restrict the system

Hope someone has advice for me where. Many thank's in advance!

Regards

ollivetti, Jul 10, 2019
  4. computer logon is slow in winddows 10 and when we connect the laptop

Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

computer logon is slow in winddows 10 and when we connect the laptop

1. computer logon is slow in winddows 10 and when we connect the laptop - Similar Threads - computer logon slow

2. Slow Windows Logon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Windows Logon: Hello, So I have been trying to figure out as to why it takes 10+ minutes from the time of entering my password, to the time I get to my desktop. Event viewer doesn't give any useful information as the only error is a DCOM connection timeout. I have made a second admin...
  3. Laptop's internet slows down when connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop's internet slows down when connected to wifi: All the other devices connected to the wifi works just fine but the internet on my laptop is super slow. When I try running speed test it goes to a certain speed and stops and gives me an error. The are no issues if I connect it to my mobile hotspot. I tried scanning the...
  4. UNINSTALL LATEST WINDDOWS 10 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    UNINSTALL LATEST WINDDOWS 10 UPDATE: I NEED TO REVERSE THIS LATEST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE! I AM OLDER AND ITS HARD ENOUGH TO OPERATE THE EVERCHANGING WEB, I AM ON THE PHONE TRYING TO NAVIGATE SOMETHING DAILY..THIS NEW UPDATE JUST ISNT COMPATIBLE WITH MY SET UP, WHICH I FINALLY GOT FAMILIAR WITH AFTER 5 YRS.. I HEARD...
  5. Windows 10 logon very slow PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 logon very slow PC: Hello, since March 13th the Windows logon takes very long between 15 and 40 seconds Before that the logon always took about 5 seconds. I take these values from the event viewer, here are some excerpts from the last days: <Data Name="MainPathBootTime">20443</Data> <Data...
  6. winddows loader

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    winddows loader: kur galiu gauti universalia windows doader exe programa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winddows-loader/c3b177a0-6c97-4493-ae72-57004bc6fb7b"
  7. Slow domain logon on remote sites with slow connection/bandwidth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow domain logon on remote sites with slow connection/bandwidth: Hello, we are coping with slow domain logon times on our Windows 10 clients. At our local site, where the domain controller are placed, there are no problems. The slow logon time only occurs at remote sites with a low bandwidth, and it's not only the "first" login to the...
  8. When One computer Comes on, we loose Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When One computer Comes on, we loose Connection: For the past few days now, when one particular computer is switched on, the router looses connection. I am wondering if its possibly an IP conflict as we currently use DHCP. I am thinking about changing our computers to static to see if that fixes it. 108543
  9. Slow LAN when laptop(s) connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow LAN when laptop(s) connected: Hello All, I am trying to solve an issue with connecting my Laptop to my local network I have a Virgin 300Mbs Connection using a Virgin Hub 3 Router. When I connect my PC via a CAT 5e Ethernet cable, I do get 300Mbs on a speedtest. If I disconnect my PC and connect a...
  10. Slow logon

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow logon: My Win 10 installation boots fine and fast, but once I've entered my password it sits there for another 10 seconds - longer than the boot - before the desktop arrives, which is really annoying. Is that the way it is, or is there anything I could try to change it? 22131