Windows 10: Computer made new account while upgrading, how to get back to old one.

Discus and support Computer made new account while upgrading, how to get back to old one. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So the Windows Store is not in my account for some reason as well as Photos. My data went away but luckily i found out that a new account was made with... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TheAmazingGuy, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Computer made new account while upgrading, how to get back to old one.

So the Windows Store is not in my account for some reason as well as Photos. My data went away but luckily i found out that a new account was made with all my files on it. So now im just figuring out how to get my old account back instead of logging into the new one. I have a microsoft account btw

BTW: I was upgrading to the Fall Creators Update

:)

TheAmazingGuy, Oct 17, 2017
  2. cestrade Win User

How can get back Windows 10 from Old PC to new one?

Yes

Download Windows 10

cestrade, Oct 17, 2017
  3. How can get back Windows 10 from Old PC to new one?

You need to purchase a new full version Windows 10 license for it then:

Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Andre Da Costa, Oct 17, 2017
Thema:

Computer made new account while upgrading, how to get back to old one.

1. Computer made new account while upgrading, how to get back to old one. - Similar Threads - Computer made account

2. How to get back data lost while system upgrade?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get back data lost while system upgrade?: Recently I upgraded my system to windows 10 with SSD and stored my data on SSD, which got extinguished as I restarted my system after installatoon. Also sticky notes on upgraded system are not showing up. How can I get my data back?...
  3. How to get back data lost while system upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back data lost while system upgrade?: Recently I upgraded my system to windows 10 with SSD and stored my data on SSD, which got extinguished as I restarted my system after installatoon. Also sticky notes on upgraded system are not showing up. How can I get my data back?...
  4. How to get back data lost while system upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to get back old emails?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back old emails?: I had no access and activity to my Hotmail account in more than 5 years. I just got access to the account, but I could not find any thing in the email. Alle my data, emails, photos ect. has been lost. Is there any way to get back the contant of my email?...
  6. How to get back old emails?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get back old emails?: I had no access and activity to my Hotmail account in more than 5 years. I just got access to the account, but I could not find any thing in the email. Alle my data, emails, photos ect. has been lost. Is there any way to get back the contant of my email?...
  7. How do I recover an old account on an old computer for a new computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I recover an old account on an old computer for a new computer?: We are trying to set up a computer for my sister for online school. The computer was given to us by a family member who had already set up an account using a 5+ year old account. Know one knows the password for the computer. No one knows the password to the account or the...
  8. Got a new computer - old one died, how to get files from cloud?

Got a new computer - old one died, how to get files from cloud?: Also complicating factor: I seem to have two separate Microsoft accounts. When I first started up the new computer I signed into Microsoft account and One Drive let's just call it account "A" and magically a bunch of desktop folders and files appeared. Yay! Only it was then...
  9. How to get account from old computer to new one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get account from old computer to new one?: I have two accts for Windows 10. One I am currently using; the other was on a lap top computer that was severely damage during a fire and all contents lost. I plan to buy a new lap top...how to get the acct from the lost computer to a new new one ***Modified title from:...
  10. My laptop booted into a new default account, how do I get my old one back?

My laptop booted into a new default account, how do I get my old one back?: Recently, I opened my laptop and it loaded me into an account called 'mk' automatically. My account I usually use is named after me, 'Jessica', and wasn't there as a sign-in option. I tried logging out, restarting, and shutting down my laptop but my only result is to be...