Windows 10: Computer maintenance
Discus and support Computer maintenance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What can I do to make sure my PC last a long time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulMcBain, Jan 2, 2021.
Thema:
Computer maintenance
Loading...
-
Computer maintenance - Similar Threads - Computer maintenance
-
There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]
in Windows 10 NewsThere is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users cannot format a USB flash drive to FAT32 using Diskpart because of the “There is no volume selected” error on Windows computers. The FAT32 file system is required for several purposes, such as BIOS recovery and installing software updates on PlayStation.... -
Claude Code not working in WSL on Windows computer
in Windows 10 NewsClaude Code not working in WSL on Windows computer: [ATTACH]Claude Code is a useful way to work with a codebase directly from the terminal, but it can get messy when running inside WSL on Windows. If Claude refuses to start, crashes, shows “command not found,” or gets stuck during login or installation, the problem is usually... -
How to fix Robotic sound on computer
in Windows 10 NewsHow to fix Robotic sound on computer: [ATTACH]Some users report that their voice sounds robotic on their Windows computers. According to the reports, the issue can occur with both headsets and speakers, such as during a Teams call or while playing video games. Some users reported discovering this issue after... -
My keyboard and monitor do not work after I have done computer maintenance
in Windows 10 Software and AppsMy keyboard and monitor do not work after I have done computer maintenance: Hi guys today my father and I did maintenance of our computer, everything went very well but when we put the wires back I saw that the monitor and the keyboard did not work, while the mouse and headphones did it, the keyboard lit a little and after it turned off and the... -
My keyboard and monitor do not work after I have done computer maintenance
in Windows 10 GamingMy keyboard and monitor do not work after I have done computer maintenance: Hi guys today my father and I did maintenance of our computer, everything went very well but when we put the wires back I saw that the monitor and the keyboard did not work, while the mouse and headphones did it, the keyboard lit a little and after it turned off and the... -
My keyboard and monitor do not work after I have done computer maintenance
in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and DebuggingMy keyboard and monitor do not work after I have done computer maintenance: Hi guys today my father and I did maintenance of our computer, everything went very well but when we put the wires back I saw that the monitor and the keyboard did not work, while the mouse and headphones did it, the keyboard lit a little and after it turned off and the... -
windows 10 file sharing between computers fails with every maintenance
in Windows 10 Network and Sharingwindows 10 file sharing between computers fails with every maintenance: It seem like every time new maintenance is installed, file sharing between my two computers stops working. One or both computers can no longer even "see" the other one. By that I mean that clicking on "Network" in the "This PC" screen does not show the other computer.... -
Windows 10 Home Maintenance (computer)
in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and DebuggingWindows 10 Home Maintenance (computer): Hello, Please be nice to tell me how I can do a computer maintenance (Windows 10 Home). Wait for response! A good day! Hello, Please be nice to tell me how I can do a computer maintenance (Windows 10 Home). Wait for response! A good day! ello, Please be nice to tell me... -
Enable or Disable Automatic Maintenance Wake Up Computer in Windows 10
in Windows 10 TutorialsEnable or Disable Automatic Maintenance Wake Up Computer in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Automatic Maintenance Wake Up Computer in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Automatic Maintenance to Wake Up Computer in Windows 10 Automatic Maintenance is when Windows automatically runs maintenance on a daily schedule when you're not using...