Windows 10: Computer making noise and not letting my type?

Discus and support Computer making noise and not letting my type? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I first noticed this today while playing Minecraft. I would be using my keyboard, and then my computer would make noises like I toggled something, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cecechats, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Computer making noise and not letting my type?

I first noticed this today while playing Minecraft. I would be using my keyboard, and then my computer would make noises like I toggled something, and a key would get stuck. I assume I just accidentally turned on sticky/ toggle, keys so I go to settings to turn them off, but they were already off. I ignore it and continue playing the game with the weird noises and sticky keys. Then I go to type some thing and the same issue happens. When I type letters the computer makes a noise as if I’m turning some thing on and then won’t let me type, until the second or two when it will let me type again. The cycle repeats. I’ve combed through my settings but I can’t seem to find anything that helps. Can anyone help me please?

submitted by /u/cecechats
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cecechats, Mar 10, 2021

2. Computer makes noises

I don't store any music on my computer. It makes 3 long noises you would hear in a hearing test, stays silent for a moment, and then makes 5 short noises. It would repeat 3-5 times.

My computer says my PC needs to be repaired. It says I have missing data or an error.

Guidelines, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Computer makes noises

I'm a Windows 10 user. Today I just turned on my computer and when I turned it on, it starts making noises. It wont turn on as I said, just will just make random noises. Anyone have a solution to this? Please and thank you.

--------------------EDIT--------------------

I realized that it fixes all by itself, but it takes too long and it happens each time I turn on my computer.

Guidelines, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Computer making noise and not letting my type?

Computer is making a constant noise

My computer is making a constant noise … I can change the noise when I select a different Windows sound theme, but cannot get it to stop

RobertBurrell_869, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Computer making noise and not letting my type?

1. Computer making noise and not letting my type? - Similar Threads - Computer making noise

2. Hi, my computer won't stop making an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my computer won't stop making an annoying noise: As the title states, I can't stop my computer from making this noise. The noise is like a very fast drill or static. I was watching YouTube, and an ad came up and I tried to skip, but it started making that noise. It has been overheating ever since, and I put on a computer...
  3. Hi, my computer won't stop making an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my computer won't stop making an annoying noise: As the title states, I can't stop my computer from making this noise. The noise is like a very fast drill or static. I was watching YouTube, and an ad came up and I tried to skip, but it started making that noise. It has been overheating ever since, and I put on a computer...
  4. computer making ear piercing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer making ear piercing noise: woke up this morning to ear piercing noise from computer. Turned it off, still making noise. Unplugged from wall, still making noise. Turned off switch on wall, still making noise. Turned computer back on and now using it but noise still on. Not sure what to do?...
  5. Keyboard making beeping noise when typing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard making beeping noise when typing in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you are experiencing a beeping sound when typing on the keyboard on your […] This article Keyboard making beeping noise when typing in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. PC is making some type of noise while booting up

in Windows 10 Support
    PC is making some type of noise while booting up: Hi Forum, happy new year to all. I'm on windows 10 About 1 week ago my PC when I start it up, its making some kind of weird noise. I have attached attached a MP3 file https://voca.ro/1CY107Pl6agq 171736
  7. computer makes loud beeping noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer makes loud beeping noise: computer freezes completely makes a loud beeping noise cant stay on most time more than 10 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-makes-loud-beeping-noise/445b9e8d-fa24-41e4-8bff-bd80f464defd
  8. Computer making random 8 bit noises.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer making random 8 bit noises.: So my Windows 10 computer is making very random noises and sounds. They sound like a bunch of 8 bit video game samples and they keep going off randomly. Some days they don't go off at all, today they go off every few seconds. Have no idea what may be causing this. Anyone else...
  9. Custom typing noises?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom typing noises?: How do you do it? Right now I'm on a laptop, but could someone explain to me (as the title says) how to put custom sounds onto your laptop keyboard whenever you type? (example: let's say i press A once, then I want a "bruh" sound to come 0.1 seconds after I press A.)...
  10. Computer in "Sleep" continually makes noises

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer in "Sleep" continually makes noises: When the desktop is on, but not being used, it continually makes little musical noises, which annoys me intensely. I thought it was emails coming in, but that is not the case. How can I stop it? I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell PC. Thanks, Judy Thain...