Windows 10: Computer making random 8 bit noises.

Discus and support Computer making random 8 bit noises. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my Windows 10 computer is making very random noises and sounds. They sound like a bunch of 8 bit video game samples and they keep going off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/52656d6f53616e, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Computer making random 8 bit noises.

So my Windows 10 computer is making very random noises and sounds. They sound like a bunch of 8 bit video game samples and they keep going off randomly. Some days they don't go off at all, today they go off every few seconds. Have no idea what may be causing this. Anyone else ever have this experience or have any ideas on how to fix this? This is incredibly frustrating. Thanks ahead of time.

submitted by /u/52656d6f53616e
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/52656d6f53616e, Feb 7, 2020

2. Computer makes noises

I'm a Windows 10 user. Today I just turned on my computer and when I turned it on, it starts making noises. It wont turn on as I said, just will just make random noises. Anyone have a solution to this? Please and thank you.

--------------------EDIT--------------------

I realized that it fixes all by itself, but it takes too long and it happens each time I turn on my computer.

Guidelines, Feb 7, 2020
  3. oKaelynn Win User
    Random Noise

My computer has been making a random noise since I first got it (yesterday). I found the noise and turned it off, but it is still making the noise. It's really annoying when I'm trying to do things that require my focus. How can I fix this?

oKaelynn, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Computer making random 8 bit noises.

Computer makes noises

I don't store any music on my computer. It makes 3 long noises you would hear in a hearing test, stays silent for a moment, and then makes 5 short noises. It would repeat 3-5 times.

My computer says my PC needs to be repaired. It says I have missing data or an error.

Guidelines, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Computer making random 8 bit noises.

1. Computer making random 8 bit noises. - Similar Threads - Computer making random

2. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  3. Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.: When playing any game I haven't had this while opening a tab or anything, the game will sometimes freeze and make this weird buzzing noise through the speakers connected, then it'll stop and continue as usual. Tried cleaning the computer and that's about it. 16 GB RAM. GPU:...
  4. Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.

Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.: When playing any game I haven't had this while opening a tab or anything, the game will sometimes freeze and make this weird buzzing noise through the speakers connected, then it'll stop and continue as usual. Tried cleaning the computer and that's about it. 16 GB RAM. GPU:...
  5. Computer Makes Static Noise Before Randomly Going Into Power Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Makes Static Noise Before Randomly Going Into Power Mode: This has been happening for the past few days and it's quite annoying. I suspect its the monitor cable because whenever it makes a static noise, it comes from there.Im using a LEVONO monitor....
  6. Computer Makes Static Noise Before Randomly Going Into Power Mode

Computer Makes Static Noise Before Randomly Going Into Power Mode: This has been happening for the past few days and it's quite annoying. I suspect its the monitor cable because whenever it makes a static noise, it comes from there.Im using a LEVONO monitor....
  7. Computer Makes Static Noise Before Randomly Going Into Power Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Headset Mic randomly making loud noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Mic randomly making loud noises: So when I'm playing games with my friends my headset randomly makes very loud noises and it's apparently because I scream. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-mic-randomly-making-loud-noises/5a5b5321-b2f8-4b06-9586-01972d70f8e3
  9. Computer internals makes random faint noises sometimes.

Computer internals makes random faint noises sometimes.: Occasionally I'll hear whining or buzzing noises. whenever there is activity on my SSD.. or inactivity on some other hardware part like CPU or GPU. Sometimes i'll hear a faint noise when my computer is idle and nothing is using the graphics card. or very low power draw. Any...
  10. RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING A WEIRD NOISE

RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING A WEIRD NOISE: Hi I have a Samsung RC 510 Core i 3 M 380 (2.53 GHz) laptop that is flickering whenever i try to use 3D features or sometimes when i open chrome browser it just stops responding and flickers.It have Intel HD Graphics and uses Nvidia as the 3D video controller, I have updated...