Windows 10: Computer malfunction

Discus and support Computer malfunction in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok this might be a noob question so I'm having an issue with my computer today and I'm not that knowledgeable on terms of the computer itself, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BraulioArosemena, May 15, 2019.

1. Computer malfunction

Ok this might be a noob question so I'm having an issue with my computer today and I'm not that knowledgeable on terms of the computer itself, I have windows 10 and also a mechanic hard drive and an ssd, on my ssd to my understanding thats where the windows was installed for better booting I believe and my hard drive to save my games and etc,I noticed that some of my programs where being installed at the ssd and consuming some space so I decided to open the ssd and see what "folder or programs" where taking the space. I landed at the user folder and noticed that was the folder with most gbs taken and decided to clean it up without knowing what was going to be the outcome, upon deleting the files I never tried to install anything just used chrome as usual, but today I came home to download something and install the program but when downloading the file I couldnt open it, I also tried opening ųtorrent but to no avail some programs stopped working, itunes stopped working as well, cc cleaner also, and so I decided to open the settings menu (the cog icon) and open the apps to delete and reinstall the programs, for my surprise the app page was in blank and I couldnt click the back arrow to go back but I tried with other menus like system update, users and others. They all appear in blank. At this point I tried to system restore from an automatic checkpoint done on the 10th of may and I was happy because I deleted those files maybe on monday so the pc was going to be back to normal, completed the restore but nothing is working it appears that nothing happened. I actually do not know what I did to my pc but i for example downloaded utorrent again to install it and the installation never ended, some other programs works some of them not, I believe chrome is also affected but for some reason it still let me browse.

Please send help Computer malfunction :( thanks!

:)

BraulioArosemena, May 15, 2019

2. FireWire Malfunction

I have an old video camera that requires a firewire. I've had two different firewire to USB ports saying that they have both malfunctioned within the seconds of inserting them into my computer. I've downloaded the IEEE 1394 Legacy ports and done them step
    by step but to no avail. Nothing seems to work and it keeps saying that it's malfunctioned. Please help!

AnthonyCanapini, May 15, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 15, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

Computer malfunction

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Computer malfunction

1. Computer malfunction - Similar Threads - Computer malfunction

2. My C drive is says it doesnt have any space and then my computer malfunctions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My C drive is says it doesnt have any space and then my computer malfunctions: in my Local Disk C I have about 22gb left, however sometimes after like 30 mins of use or something my pc says I have full space, I go to the file explorer, this PC and see how much space I have and no space is displayed for my C drive and it only says "no space NFTS" after...
  3. My C drive is says it doesnt have any space and then my computer malfunctions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C drive is says it doesnt have any space and then my computer malfunctions: in my Local Disk C I have about 22gb left, however sometimes after like 30 mins of use or something my pc says I have full space, I go to the file explorer, this PC and see how much space I have and no space is displayed for my C drive and it only says "no space NFTS" after...
  4. My C drive is says it doesnt have any space and then my computer malfunctions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. False "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned" message: So today, I started getting a notification saying that "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned". I haven't plugged anything new in and my other USB devices have been working fine....
  6. False "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned" message

False "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned" message: So today, I started getting a notification saying that "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned". I haven't plugged anything new in and my other USB devices have been working fine....
  7. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...: Hi, so i recently just got a new Elgato Capture card. I Got the HD60 S and when I first got everything hooked up it was working but then I restarted my pc and I now just get and error and it says "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows...
  8. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...

The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...: Hi, so i recently just got a new Elgato Capture card. I Got the HD60 S and when I first got everything hooked up it was working but then I restarted my pc and I now just get and error and it says "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows...
  9. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned.: Hello, I get a notification from the windows explorer stating that; USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned whenever I tried to connect my wireless mouse. I have tried power management, driver update methods but nothing worked....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your computers trusted platform module has a malfunction