Windows 10: Computer memory fluctuates?

Discus and support Computer memory fluctuates? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately, my disk space on my Windows 10 computer has been fluctuating even though I'm not deleting or installing anything. 9.56 free: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bb4cm, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Bb4cm Win User

Computer memory fluctuates?

Lately, my disk space on my Windows 10 computer has been fluctuating even though I'm not deleting or installing anything.

9.56 free:

Computer memory fluctuates? 0_big.jpg

And after 1 minute, 11 GB are free all at once. (Sometimes up to 13.9 GB)

Computer memory fluctuates? 1_big.jpg

:)

Bb4cm, Jun 27, 2020

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Computer memory fluctuates?

HP stream wont update windows 10 , not enough memory

To further assist you, we suggest that you run the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool. Refer to the steps provided below:

• On the Start screen, type memory.
    • Click Settings and then click the result Diagnose your computer's memory problems.
    • Select the option to run the tool.

We also suggest you to temporarily disable the antivirus as it consumes more memory and then try to upgrade.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Computer memory fluctuates?

1. Computer memory fluctuates? - Similar Threads - Computer memory fluctuates

2. Fluctuating Hard Drive Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fluctuating Hard Drive Memory: I get on my computer this morning and the hard drive memory is 696 gb later on the memory goes up to 698 gb. Since I got my computer it has always been like this. Memory will go down and then for some reason it will go up. What causes this to happen?...
  3. Fluctuating Hard Drive Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fluctuating Hard Drive Memory: I get on my computer this morning and the hard drive memory is 696 gb later on the memory goes up to 698 gb. Since I got my computer it has always been like this. Memory will go down and then for some reason it will go up. What causes this to happen?...
  4. Battery indicator fluctuate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery indicator fluctuate: HiI recently purchased the Samsung galaxy book pro 360 2 in 1 laptop 13.3-inch screen. The device works perfectly with windows 11 except for the battery. First of all, the battery life is very poor and does not match the claim in the specs of 22 hours battery life. But my...
  5. fluctuation in data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fluctuation in data: hello i am a user of windows 10 i saw that there is a fluctuation in data left in the c drive - sometimes it goes to 81.0 left then 79.3 then 80.7 then 78.6 please tell me what can i do...
  6. Audio fluctuating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio fluctuating: The drivers are up to date, Immediate mode is off and communications audio adjustment has been disabled. I've tried everything I could find online and none of it works. It seems to hop between two volumes, on very loud and the other very quiet. This doesn't adjust any...
  7. Sound Fluctuation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Fluctuation: Ever since I updated my laptop on 10/8/2019 I've had an issue with the audio slowing fluctuating up and down. For Example when watching a youtube video my volume would be set to 30. Throughout the duration of the video it sounds as if the volume fades away and then jumps back...
  8. volume fluctuation

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume fluctuation: whenever i play any audio or video my volume goes from 100 to zero and vice-versa. i have tried every thing from reinstalling the drivers to reinstalling windows on my laptop and also changing the setting in audio enhancements....
  9. wireless fluctuating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wireless fluctuating: Hi, I've got an Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 on my Windows 10 laptop. I'm having problems with the wireless fluctuating and not always working. In the event log I've got this message Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24FD&SUBSYS_90108086&REV_78\4&2dbe3f31&0&00E1 requires...
  10. Internet speed fluctuates wildly only on MY computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed fluctuates wildly only on MY computer: Windows 10 Pro. I have a number of devices in the house that use the Internet. They all get more than 100 Gbps speed (speedtest.net). However, MY computer goes from near zero to over 100 Gbps - and it's the closest device to my router. What are the possibilities that could...